NT Females: How Intimidated Do You Get When You Are With Your Dude And A PlumHootered/Rear-Ended....

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

however, my last boyfriend, I was extra scopin' cuz he was tall and dark so I knew he stood out--I remember a couple of times I'd get mad or whatever but uh, "we off that"

ex right? a/l? pic?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is a trap any way you look at it. Some might say, "Me and my girl have that type of relationship." But I would be damned to discuss how good/phat a female is while in the presence of another female. Especially if it is MY female. That stuff definitely sits in the back of their mind. If I am "baited" I just ignore it.
What are you scared of? She gonna whoop your insecure $%$ if you tell her shorty across the street is a 8.3 (7.8 on a cloudy day)?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

It is a trap any way you look at it. Some might say, "Me and my girl have that type of relationship." But I would be damned to discuss how good/phat a female is while in the presence of another female. Especially if it is MY female. That stuff definitely sits in the back of their mind. If I am "baited" I just ignore it.
What are you scared of? She gonna whoop your insecure $%$ if you tell her shorty across the street is a 8.3 (7.8 on a cloudy day)?

Is that lil dice in the avy?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

"im convinced dcallamerican has a big list of thread ideas & he gets super stoked when a new day comes so hes free to post his 2 for that day."

Yea I am scared. Thats what it is.
glasses.gif

LOL @ When is the book coming out. I got something in the works though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

The bad guy himself.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

My girl knows off bat which girls I will scheme on
laugh.gif
she looks at me and smiles to let me know that she acknowledges me looking, but as long as I don't OD and stare and ogle (sp) she doesn't make a big deal out of it.

I think most girls know from jump which females are good looking and which ones their boyfriend will/would scheme on... they know this about their friends too... believe me. Guess what? So do us guys... just not as good as you guys, but we do... well at least I do.

You think girls don'e scheme too? They do more than we do, but we're so busy being distracted by everything going on around us that we don't even notice.
THIS

DOUBLE THIS.

But with my ex, his taste in girls I used to find kind of eh since my taste is a bit different than his. When it came to celebrities, I agreed to some of hischoices (ie. his supposed wife Salma Hayek). But, go figure, he cheated on me with a girl that kind of has a similar look to mine. So, I did know what histaste was and can point out before he did which girl he would check out.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

The bad guy himself.
pimp.gif

I was just watching that yesterday. Dude is the truth.

Girls I've been with have pointed girls out, and I don't think it was because they were intimidated, but it's still kinda awkward sometimeslike..what do you want me to say?
laugh.gif
I honestly wanna know why girls dothis. If as a dude I was like..."that guy is jacked!"...or "that dude is fly, ain't he?" shorty would hit me with the
ohwell.gif
early. I demand an explanation.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Girls I've been with have pointed girls out, and I don't think it was because they were intimidated, but it's still kinda awkward sometimes like..what do you want me to say?
laugh.gif
I honestly wanna know why girls do this. If as a dude I was like..."that guy is jacked!"...or "that dude is fly, ain't he?" shorty would hit me with the
ohwell.gif

its our way of letting you know we noticed you noticing her...and we're cool with it...just don't OD...like turn and watch her walk away...we'relooking too...to compare and contrast...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Girls I've been with have pointed girls out, and I don't think it was because they were intimidated, but it's still kinda awkward sometimes like..what do you want me to say?
laugh.gif
I honestly wanna know why girls do this. If as a dude I was like..."that guy is jacked!"...or "that dude is fly, ain't he?" shorty would hit me with the
ohwell.gif

its our way of letting you know we noticed you noticing her...and we're cool with it...just don't OD...like turn and watch her walk away...we're looking too...to compare and contrast...
laugh.gif
basically.

Man they do that because they KNOW you are going to look. So they say, "I might as well join him since he is going to do it anyways."

But like I said, I don't think a dude should be discussing how sexy another girl is with a female. Pointless banter/conversation. I talk to dudes aboutwomen, not women. And especially not a woman I am seriously involved with.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

its our way of letting you know we noticed you noticing her...and we're cool with it...just don't OD...like turn and watch her walk away...we're looking too...to compare and contrast...
laugh.gif
basically.
Okay well peep this scenario, which I will always remember as one of the most awkward moments with a female. Me and shorty are sitting in thefoodcourt across from eachother. She see's a girl behind me in line at another spot (meaning I literally could not have been checking her out), and pointsout that her body is crazy. I turn around to look, and say "its aight" (was I supposed to be like "Dayummmm!"
eek.gif
) And she starts like, "wow whats wrong with you, her body is crazy!"I'm like it's nice nothin to go crazy about tho. She carries on for like 10 minutes about how i'm crazy for basically not being wowed by her body.I'm sure that if I said I was wowed from the get go she woulda been lowkey heated. Females are so confusing sometimes I swear

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
basically.
Okay well peep this scenario, which I will always remember as one of the most awkward moments with a female. Me and shorty are sitting in the foodcourt across from eachother. She see's a girl behind me in line at another spot (meaning I literally could not have been checking her out), and points out that her body is crazy. I turn around to look, and say "its aight" (was I supposed to be like "Dayummmm!"
eek.gif
) And she starts like, "wow whats wrong with you, her body is crazy!" I'm like it's nice nothin to go crazy about tho. She carries on for like 10 minutes about how i'm crazy for basically not being wowed by her body. I'm sure that if I said I was wowed from the get go she woulda been lowkey heated. Females are so confusing sometimes I swear

How do you know she would have been low key heated? Maybe she just wanted your honest input and maybe you guys could have giggled about it together.
laugh.gif

Man they do that because they KNOW you are going to look. So they say, "I might as well join him since he is going to do it anyways."

But like I said, I don't think a dude should be discussing how sexy another girl is with a female. Pointless banter/conversation. I talk to dudes about women, not women. And especially not a woman I am seriously involved with.

*checks the temperature of hell*

I will admit though, we have discussed in general terms if a celebrity is attractive or not, like that one episode of the Office where they poll everyone onwhatsherface's attractiveness. or lack there of.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
basically.
Okay well peep this scenario, which I will always remember as one of the most awkward moments with a female. Me and shorty are sitting in the foodcourt across from eachother. She see's a girl behind me in line at another spot (meaning I literally could not have been checking her out), and points out that her body is crazy. I turn around to look, and say "its aight" (was I supposed to be like "Dayummmm!"
eek.gif
) And she starts like, "wow whats wrong with you, her body is crazy!" I'm like it's nice nothin to go crazy about tho. She carries on for like 10 minutes about how i'm crazy for basically not being wowed by her body. I'm sure that if I said I was wowed from the get go she woulda been lowkey heated. Females are so confusing sometimes I swear

How do you know she would have been low key heated? Maybe she just wanted your honest input and maybe you guys could have giggled about it together.
laugh.gif

I feel you, it very would could've been like that. But going thru it in my head, I don't see how. And I was being honest, the chick had a better bodythan my girl but it was nothing I would stare at. Like DC said, talking to a girl I'm interested in about how sexy another girl is (especially anon-celebrity) doesn't seem right, I can't imagine how the conversation would continue comfortably. I'm sure it could possibly come back to bite melater also, cuz we all know girls have memories like a !++#!% harddrive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i point girls out to my bf. we check them out together
I love girls like this.

"Yo A look at dat +*# on shorty over there! DAMN"

Ol girl be making sure I don't miss any plump rotund backside
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You'd be surprised how many females enjoy the physique of other females and don't mind talking about it to an extent.

roll.gif
@ Keith. I'm sure the min you said "Yea I'd smash" itwoulda been a wrap for you. At least you wise to the trap she was setting.

I don't get intimidated but then again I try not to play around like that. It only takes that one time for someone to go too far. We could talk about othergirls and point out the obvious about who is attractive XYZ BUT the real question is if I were to look over at a random dude I found attractive and turn backand be like "damn he fine did you see how tall he was?" that would never be alright on my end and I know it.
laugh.gif
Some guys just get on guard withthat and to be honest IMO it's rude to try and make someone feel insecure. Whether it works is a different story. All I know is if I can't say it thenhe can't say it. Just how I feel.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
basically.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I feel you, it very would could've been like that. But going thru it in my head, I don't see how. And I was being honest, the chick had a better body than my girl but it was nothing I would stare at. Like DC said, talking to a girl I'm interested in about how sexy another girl is (especially a non-celebrity) doesn't seem right, I can't imagine how the conversation would continue comfortably. I'm sure it could possibly come back to bite me later also, cuz we all know girls have memories like a !++#!% harddrive
laugh.gif

i never turn it into a conversation or nothing like that...we notice...we look and keep it movin...maybe ol girl was just off that day...
laugh.gif

damn he fine did you see how tall he was?"
why is tall all we can ever come up with tho? guys have %*!...breast legs whatever...best we got is damn he's tall
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I don't get intimidated but then again I try not to play around like that. It only takes that one time for someone to go too far. We could talk about other girls and point out the obvious about who is attractive XYZ BUT the real question is if I were to look over at a random dude I found attractive and turn back and be like "damn he fine did you see how tall he was?" that would never be alright on my end and I know it.
laugh.gif
Some guys just get on guard with that and to be honest IMO it's rude to try and make someone feel insecure. Whether it works is a different story. All I know is if I can't say it then he can't say it. Just how I feel.
laugh.gif
Any time a chick, friend or otherwise would point out aguy as good looking or a group would just be talking about a guy while I'm around. I throw a lil salt.

"Oh you mean that Tyrone Hill lookin dude over there?"
"Please that @#!@! look like Sam Cassell"
"If that dude is good looking Popeye Jones must've been getting some before the NBA"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

however, my last boyfriend, I was extra scopin' cuz he was tall and dark so I knew he stood out--I remember a couple of times I'd get mad or whatever but uh, "we off that"

ex right? a/l? pic?
glasses.gif

he's been posted before..

29/nigeria
roll.gif
roll.gif

check the post a 'pic of your ex' thread tonight....

Back
Top Bottom