NT Females: How Intimidated Do You Get When You Are With Your Dude And A PlumHootered/Rear-Ended....

mytmouse76 wrote

damn he fine did you see how tall he was?"
why is tall all we can ever come up with tho? guys have %*!...breast legs whatever...best we got is damn he's tall
laugh.gif

I like how you think
pimp.gif
Mostly cuz I'm not tall
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Girls I've been with have pointed girls out, and I don't think it was because they were intimidated, but it's still kinda awkward sometimes like..what do you want me to say?
laugh.gif
I honestly wanna know why girls do this. If as a dude I was like..."that guy is jacked!"...or "that dude is fly, ain't he?" shorty would hit me with the
ohwell.gif
early. I demand an explanation.

its our way of letting you know we noticed you noticing her...and we're cool with it...just don't OD...like turn and watch her walk away...we're looking too...to compare and contrast...
laugh.gif
basically.

So i guess DC was kind of right about damage control?

I assumed this was a non-issue.

DC, you're ill with the 2K10/scrappy point guards commentary, but some of your other threads have me scratching my head.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i like a girl that can appreciate another female without feeling threatened. hell, i don't think it's in my nature not to check out females. i checkout a bunch of things, though. that's the photographer in me. always looking at things like they were meant to be photographed. i be walking aroundstopping to staring at trees, getting my neck broken by cars
laugh.gif

if my girl can't handle that, it's not gonna work

I think my girl is pretty intimidated, especially when it's a thick girl/big booty. She knows I love that and it's worse that my girl isn't thickso she's pretty paranoid.

every woman feels threatened by every other woman.....if you are with an attractive woman, she will be even worse, they are the ones that need thereaffirmation the most....

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

lol this thread makes me laugh.
lawd if i saw that chick in ya avy ima look at DAT #+% regardless of who im with at the time

Back
Top Bottom