NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

baby +++!%....i swear ...dudes be killin me actin like they goin in....IF I CAN GRAB IT WITH ONE HAND THERES A PROBLEM..if you can wear NYC CONDOMS its a problem!

lol think about it like this.

you talkin all this #@$% about how he was small & all that. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY HE STILL GOT HIS NUT

RANDOM SMALL D CAT - 1 possibly more
dDENIRO- 0

baby +++!%....i swear ...dudes be killin me actin like they goin in....IF I CAN GRAB IT WITH ONE HAND THERES A PROBLEM..if you can wear NYC CONDOMS its a problem!

You're *****ing and moaning while he's bragging about it. He could care less if he has a baby penis.

If he's wearing NYC condoms and you're allowing it, you might be pregnant.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

The thirst is strong in here.
thirsty-september-challenge-this-milk-is-colder-than-a-witch-demotivational-poster-1251976390.jpg

Originally Posted by GoinHam

lol think about it like this.

you talkin all this #@$% about how he was small & all that. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY HE STILL GOT HIS NUT

RANDOM SMALL D CAT - 1 possibly more
dDENIRO- 0
I think this is coming from a males mind
sick.gif

Damn I just got done smashing this JO got bop for bout 5 mins then smashed for another 2 mins RAW my dong is kinda tingling right now but IDC

TIME FOR ROUND 2

[lil wayne] IM GOINGGG INNNNN IM GOINGGGG INNNNNNN [lil wayne]

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Damn I just got done smashing this JO got bop for bout 5 mins then smashed for another 2 mins RAW my dong is kinda tingling right now but IDC

TIME FOR ROUND 2

RIP

2 girls in the last few pages can get it real good.
TWICE.

Got a brotha wantin to pay for their value meal.

doubt it...its not just one girl...itll be different girls different stories...ive heard em all...we even made up a name for this dude i was *+*%+$ with B.S.F. BITE.SIZE.FRANK..smh dude is bad real bad micheal jackson...i call him baby %+$@ all the time.
he smashed your homegirls, though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom