NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by awwsome

shoeking2101 wrote:

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Switch positions more and switch your stroke speed.

Also put your hands to good use when you feel like you bout to throw in the towel.

$%!% stimulation + neck sucking should but you a good extra 5 - 10 minutes of regeneration time.
Also if you know you getting some ahead of time be sure to fap prior..

another trick of mine is to put rubbing alcholol on the tip of your dong so it desensitizes it by a lil therefore lasting longer

but my best trick is just to breathe.nice deep breathes.in an out on ryhtm with your stroke

roll.gif
roll.gif

I only read the first page. some of yall lyin...

You must not be enjoyin yourself if you goin for hours at a time.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Bruh im not gon lie the older i got the more my times lessened(sp)
smh.gif
smh.gif

lmao at ya ole one pump & bust premature ejaculatin self lmao

Originally Posted by awwsome

Honestly my sessions usually last a couple of hours multiple rounds, pretty similar to a Prime Night Fight.
Also don't know how you dudes get tired of smashing the same shorty. Honestly imma have to blame yall for not going in hard enough so that she becomes an all out freak
The cooch is like wine supposed to get better with time.
New P is appreciated but still...

i agree with this man.

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

its actually normal for alot of females...hate to break it to you but ALOT of girls fake it.

i can vouch. my current GF will have multiples. 4 yesterday, 2 big, 2 small, we haven't been together in a month. Usually its one or two.

I've had a few ex gf's that couldn't. they enjoyed sex, but never got to the mountaintop so to speak. i would go forever with those girls. i mustadmit its nice when you can get a girl off and then go all out and take care of yourself.

my motto is always ladies first.

when i first met my chick we would go for about 45 mins but now it only takes about 20 mins
one time my boy gave me a vigra pill and i went in for about an hour and thirty mins
i was like
grin.gif
she was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

baby +++!%....i swear ...dudes be killin me actin like they goin in....IF I CAN GRAB IT WITH ONE HAND THERES A PROBLEM..if you can wear NYC CONDOMS its a problem!
laugh.gif
, ain't you a dude?

Originally Posted by Late80s

depends who it is but unless im on some mind altering substance anything over an 45 minutes is too damn long
freak.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by rocman23

there are a lot of lies in here. cause after a while the p gets dry. especially when using a condom, after about 15 minutes the friction from the condom and the sex dries it up and it becomes a little irritating. and i usually stop after this cause she says it burns

maybe shes allergic to that condom? i've heard that after about 1.5 hrs but not 15 mins

maybe she's allergic to him? as in, cant keep her wet....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

there are a lot of lies in here. cause after a while the p gets dry. especially when using a condom, after about 15 minutes the friction from the condom and the sex dries it up and it becomes a little irritating. and i usually stop after this cause she says it burns

maybe shes allergic to that condom? i've heard that after about 1.5 hrs but not 15 mins

laugh.gif
Laytex allergy

Originally Posted by RenaRene

laugh.gif
Laytex allergy

i should join team raw i get the same problem thats why i dont wear them

Originally Posted by need2sell

Wow a whole year and a half! That's like 18 months!
Try 7 years

Try 13 years.

Of marriage. And i don't know about the rest of you, but it's just as good from day one.

Maybe you guys are doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
Laytex allergy

you can't keep your girl wet either?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
Laytex allergy

you can't keep your girl wet either?
yeah. I dunno. After a long while, there's usually some dryness. But homey is sayin it goes sandy after 15 minutes. Thats not that long of atime. Usually it happens that quick if she loses interest or gets distracted by something.

And then he just stops? No complaints from her?
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

For me my number one goal is to satisfy, and I'm not trying to say that to be sappy or somethin. But, really when my woman is satisfied and I can hearit, nothing is more blissful and satisfying to me. Come on some of you guys have to agree with that, girl screaming your name.
pimp.gif
I know my strokes so I switch it up to keep that stamina until she pops, and italways feels good physically to me just even better when she is pleasured.

Back
Top Bottom