NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I like to take care of her first just in case i slip up.
Some times he doesn't feel like going round two.
huh?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

[typical NTer] I usually go 5-7 hours, easy. If you're not gettin in at least 2 hours then you need to step your game up or YNS [\typical NTer]

laugh.gif

Hahaha
laugh.gif

Public sex = 5-10 minutes
Bedroom sex = 30 minutes

And the clock starts when the tip is in, and ends when the nut comes....

One time i did try an all nighter tho, from midnight to 6 AM. 6 rounds. average 15-20 minutes each with small naps in between. The last 2 rounds, nothing cameout but it felt damn good!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I like to take care of her first just in case i slip up.
Some times he doesn't feel like going round two.
huh?

Sometimes my penis won't get up for round two so i like to take care of her first.

Me and my girl are usually good for a solid 30 min to an hour which i think is a good amount of time. Only thing is i cant figure out how all these guys saythey can go off and then be ready for round 2 right after. I need time and space before anyone is going near my area ha

Someone please explain how i can go multiple times? I just dont understand...lol

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Me and my girl are usually good for a solid 30 min to an hour which i think is a good amount of time. Only thing is i cant figure out how all these guys say they can go off and then be ready for round 2 right after. I need time and space before anyone is going near my area ha

Someone please explain how i can go multiple times? I just dont understand...lol
when they say they are going for multiple rounds. it just means that they are taking 15-20 minutes breaks in between rounds

there are a lot of lies in here. cause after a while the p gets dry. especially when using a condom, after about 15 minutes the friction from the condom andthe sex dries it up and it becomes a little irritating. and i usually stop after this cause she says it burns

ANybody else get lightheaded and get ringing in their ears after going for a long time?
Hope its not just me lol

Originally Posted by rocman23

there are a lot of lies in here. cause after a while the p gets dry. especially when using a condom, after about 15 minutes the friction from the condom and the sex dries it up and it becomes a little irritating. and i usually stop after this cause she says it burns

maybe shes allergic to that condom? i've heard that after about 1.5 hrs but not 15 mins

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Me and my girl are usually good for a solid 30 min to an hour which i think is a good amount of time. Only thing is i cant figure out how all these guys say they can go off and then be ready for round 2 right after. I need time and space before anyone is going near my area ha

when they say they are going for multiple rounds. it just means that they are taking 15-20 minutes breaks in between rounds

Well if this is what they are referring too, I am totally fine. But like a lot of my buddies say that they go multiple times in a night. And i dont understandcause mine does not want to be touched after i go off ha i need a good 4-5 hours in between nuts lol

Making love for two,
making love for two minutes.
When it's me, you only need two minutes,
because I'm so intense.
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

You turn to me and say something sexy like, "Is that it?"
I know what you're trying to say, girl.
You're trying to say, "Aww yeah, that's it."
Then you tell me you want some more.
Well, uh...I'm not surprised,
but I'm quite sleepy.

pimp.gif
FOTC

depends who it is but unless im on some mind altering substance anything over an 45 minutes is too damn long

If my wife has the heels on and is soaking and says "f me," I'm done right there. Sometimes I gotta get out because I'll just go in no time. That's when you head downtown for a while.

Originally Posted by Late80s

depends who it is but unless im on some mind altering substance anything over an 45 minutes is too damn long
This is what I hear ^^ ...

So much BS in this thread though
laugh.gif
... Dudes constantly lasting 30+minutes first round ... either the {} is too loose or your joint just aint filling it up .. True story ..

Other page I seen a dude ask "do girls mind if you get it in while they sleep" ... Plenty of chicks "that I deal w/ on a regular basis"have woken up to that real rise-n-shine, and its nothing but
pimp.gif
for them... Who doesnt want to wake up and bust a nut ... do you mind when u wake up and your chick is playing w/ your meat ?? NO right ?? ....

20 minute knock out first round .... 2nd, 3rd rounds = MDK .. murder death kill ...

this is a dumb question. there isnt a time limit if you're with that certain special some one. now if you're with a smutbag id say its after the firstnut
laugh.gif

Hmm probably when we both know it's not gonna happen or whatever. We usually take a break and then try again a few minutes later, but that doesn'thappen often. Usually we go about 20 minutes.
smile.gif

michelle

i couldnt really say...like ive never had an orgasam...so i guess im sexin for no reason.

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

i couldnt really say...like ive never had an orgasam...so i guess im sexin for no reason.
*typical NTer response* because you havent been with me...check ya PM ma.

its a common occurance for women to not acheive orgasm during sex. there's more women that cant than can.

Back
Top Bottom