NT Gardeners Thread

My son out here maturing 🥺
692960F7-5C77-4874-87F6-8D179ABCF0B2.jpeg

Good.

You can slice them the short way and add to soy sauce and put in a jar. Can add that to dishes.

You can let them dry out and then blend up to make Crushed Red Pepper.

Zero waste

Yea I want to pickle some with red onions. Well maybe not “pickle” but if you’ve ever had pupusas i wanna make something like a spicy curtido, for one example

thai chili isn’t my favorite flavor tbh. Next year I’m gonna go hard on some cayennes

Yea I want to pickle some with red onions. Well maybe not “pickle” but if you’ve ever had pupusas i wanna make something like a spicy curtido, for one example

thai chili isn’t my favorite flavor tbh. Next year I’m gonna go hard on some cayennes
My grandma does this exact thing... It's a big hit with my mexican gf and homies who prefer spicier everything. Lol

Nice! I was about to come in here to see if anyone was into composting or worm bins.

My peace lily was looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick. So I put her in a bigger pot with organic soil, not the junk soil it came with.
49D83AAC-BA10-462E-894E-878FCCF1A821.jpeg

I know it may not be considered real gardening, but has anyone tried those indoor kits like click & grow?

How to Use Landscaping to Repel Mosquitoes

Back
Top Bottom