NT Gardeners Thread

Heard they were trying to pass a law to outlaw growing your own food
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
  Shoes spittin that game in a gardening thread? Am I the only one who peeped that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

nerd.gif
  Shoes spittin that game in a gardening thread? Am I the only one who peeped that?
laugh.gif

I didnt even mean it like that, I was trying to be sexist, guess that 
happy.gif
 threw it off.
You werent the only one.

Grew medical MJ last year. It was a lot more work than I thought but I learned from my mistakes and am going to do better this spring.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by beh235

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt even mean it like that, I was trying to be sexist, guess that 
happy.gif
 threw it off.
You werent the only one.

^
laugh.gif
. I was messing with you. I knew you didn't mean it like that.

I am attaching the full schedule from DPR for the Garden Workshop Series.

Those with kids that live in the city, PLEASE take advantage of these FREE opportunities.

Decided on a whim last December to plant some lemon seeds from a store bought lemon.

One has yet to sprout, the other has sprouted.

I feel so proud. Besides a bs middle school project never grown anything by myself completely solo.

Now I wanna get into composting and all other gardening related stuff. But walk before you can run right?

Here's my guy:

20180116_020147.jpg

I got a tangerine tree outside my house

It’s pretty dope

I used to have a pomegranate tree but like half the fruits died smh

Lemons? Really b.

Ain't you people from the Caribbean too? Have some respect for your heritage and grow some peppers, peas, and some "ground provisions" .

I have three pepper plants. However I didn't start them from scratch. I took the weak ones from my mom's garden and nursed them to health.

Since my big *** mango tree fell over during Hurricane Irma last year we are going to be doing some more gardening. Scotch bonnet peppers, cherry pepper, maybe some egg plant, okra and tomatoes.

I've been researching what plants I can grow on my patio...Hesitant because I'm unsure if there is enough sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom