NT Gardeners Thread

Dope

Got some green onions going myself.

IMG_20180115_234951.jpg

Updates on the Spring Onions?

Dont gotta wait for that. Just need a few pots, soil, seed, and a window sill.

A few updates:

My lemon plant got a lil taller.
20180128_192348.jpg

Mango seed sprouted
20180128_192838.jpg

Dad got a small compost heap up and running
20180128_192901.jpg
How are your Lemons?

Updates on the Spring Onions?

How are your Lemons?

It's long since dead. Unfortunately, I went away for a few months and the plant wasn't tended to. I've wanted to restart the project for a while now but I'm not in a long term living situation at the moment so I won't start it up again until I know I'll be settled in for the long term.

I might start one.

I kind of want to cop some chickens too. (The animal) and see what happens. My neighbor has like 40 right in the middle of the city and they just chill in his yard. :lol:

DC Folks

Have a tree professionally planted in your yard for free.
Through the RiverSmart Homes Program, you can accentuate your home with a beautiful shade tree at no cost. To register, submit an application and we’ll do all we can to get your tree planted in the spring or fall.

Available Trees: The RiverSmart Program uses 20 trees selected for their suitability to Washington, D.C. Our professionals will help you choose the trees that fit best in your yard. Up to 25 trees may be planted on the same property through RiverSmart.

Also, if you’ve already purchased and planted a tree on your property, you can get up to $100 back through our Tree Rebate Program.

https://caseytrees.org/plant/residential-planting/

I might start one.

I kind of want to cop some chickens too. (The animal) and see what happens. My neighbor has like 40 right in the middle of the city and they just chill in his yard. :lol:
@SC kid Raises Ducks, he can educate you

Does anyone have experience using PREEN weed control?

When I worked in Outside Gardening at Home Depot, this was the best product we had to offer for weed prevention...

Haven't personally experienced it, but I've always heard good things and was what our contracted nursery team recommended...

The granulated type apparently works better than concentrated, if that helps...

I tagged the first SN that came up from the most random word I could think of.

I wasn't being serious with saying it was ORL

Yea post a picture.

Which brand of seeds are you using?

Or did you use the sheets?
Copped them sheets, laid em down real proper...this was for my pops crib, figured i'd do it since he dont got the energy...but it aint even that bad 4real, might look into another landscaping project before the summer over

Back
Top Bottom