NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

Originally Posted by Lrrr
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Nah some chicks really do hate that s_.

Be complaining, checking the time and counting the licks like the Tootsie Roll Owl...
tired.gif

Then they must be hypnotized and schooled to love the penis. I love oral... Giving and receiving... So I dont see how chicks can despise it.

word... 69 FTW!!

I can't complete 69s for nothing....I start off good but once that pleasure starts creeping up on me...I'm flippin shorty over on some...
and going to work.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ your use of a gif smfhgdsmh

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I shave down there......Yup and I am proud ya feels me
laugh.gif

Me too, it's rather refreshing.
No Lance but do you use a razor or electric?I'm thinking about investing in an electric...

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Be complaining, checking the time and counting the licks like the Tootsie Roll Owl...
tired.gif

Then they must be hypnotized and schooled to love the penis. I love oral... Giving and receiving... So I dont see how chicks can despise it.
QFT

Squirting?
nerd.gif
I've encountered this when beating it up threw me off the 1st time...but I watch pr0n so I knew what the deal was.

But if I'm eating the box there will be a problem
nerd.gif

....screw it I'm a freak....I can handle a "little" squirt.....

laugh.gif

No Lance but do you use a razor or electric?I'm thinking about investing in an electric...
no #%!+ but I go electric...razor dont compare imo

laugh.gif

Very refreshing my dude
pimp.gif

I use electric can't risk cuts down there ya feel me?...I usually lather some after shave after words. Stings like hell, but it gives it a nice finish. Howabout you?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i hate 69 i cant focus
laugh.gif

Qft! My damn toes be curling too much and my legs tense up .....69 only last about a few minutes before I'm flipping her over

What about when I dude is giving backs shots then hell pulls out and pokes brown eye just to see your reaction ?

Some girls have no problem with it
devil.gif
then I go to work

Then some jump like you just gave they #$# a spinal tap

tired.gif

QFT

Squirting?
nerd.gif
I've encountered this when beating it up threw me off the 1st time...but I watch pr0n so I knew what the deal was.

But if I'm eating the box there will be a problem...seriously
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I could deal with a little squirt but I've seen "those vids" too,%#!@'s a cotdamn fountain. That has always been a fear of mine while eating the box...

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

I like chicks with a little piercing down there. It drives a brotha like me crazy.
oh no...
i have a lot of piercings and someone asked me would i get one "there" ... i shook my head no quick.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

I like chicks with a little piercing down there. It drives a brotha like me crazy.
oh no...
i have a lot of piercings and someone asked me would i get one "there" ... i shook my head no quick.

they give you random orgasms though..just dont wear lace underwear

laugh.gif

Very refreshing my dude
pimp.gif

I use electric can't risk cuts down there ya feel me?...I usually lather some after shave after words. Stings like hell, but it gives it a nice finish. How about you?
It will be an investment in the near future, I always get type nervous with the razor..taking timeouts and +%@@. I never used after shave, justshower, Dove bodywash ftw
pimp.gif

tired.gif

QFT

Squirting?
nerd.gif

But if I'm eating the box there will be a problem...seriously
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I could deal with a little squirt but I've seen "those vids" too, %#!@'s a cotdamn fountain. That has always been a fear of mine while eating the box...

roll.gif
man I have seen some vids where the chick shoots out a damn got milk ad.....man I hope this don't happen to me....can't front though I'mcurious to know what it taste like

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it depends on the guy and the mood... if i'm feeling dude and his nether region is right and well groomed... it can be sexy as hell..

hearing a guy gasp and moan and roll back his eyes is a turn on.

but like i said it depends on the guy
Sooo true. I like to see my boyfriend do that...I'm thinking in my head, "Yeah, baby...I know."

Plus, he does a lot to keep me satisfied, so I definitely feel like the act should be reciprocated.

embarassed.gif
jta04j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom