NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by buggz05

2 dudes. White dude and a tall filipino with long hair, both with hoody's?

lmao this is kind of random because damn near everybody got into this argument there
laugh.gif

I just remember a chick with the same get up you had on, trippin with her family because I stepped on her blanket.
indifferent.gif
<----for you if that was you
LOL
i think so... but so much was happening (i.e. ignorant people trying to crush my siblings) ... i do remember ppl similar to who you're referring to ... but yea...sorry because it probably was me
frown.gif
... thats a d.c. girl for you...
I'm sayin how you got a family of 10 layin down on the ground, when 2 million people tryna fit into 1 block?

Ol "keep the mule, I want my 40 acres right next to the bathroom" , Rosa Parks I'm not movin !!$ %%*#*.

That day was suppose to be positive and people like you were taken away from that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
smh.gif

Could have easily turned that into negative headlines for obama.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Forgive me if that wasn't you.
nerd.gif
LOL
that was the people in front of me....
we were standing right by them huddled in blankets.... lol but its cool
laugh.gif
Sure it was. It's all good. I just had to get thatout because I was being super nice that day, and by the end of the day in the 2 degree weather I was angry.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

roll.gif
i'mma pass
I should have quoted you
laugh.gif

i saw it...it was stupid and uncalled for...

we need a girls night out...i don't have many gf's
frown.gif

girl NTer summit?

i'm downnnnnn, oh and thanks for the compliment
laugh.gif
winhj.gif

2 dudes. White dude and a tall filipino with long hair, both with hoody's?

lmao this is kind of random because damn near everybody got into this argument there
laugh.gif

I just remember a chick with the same get up you had on, trippin with her family because I stepped on her blanket.
indifferent.gif
<----for you if that was you
LOL
i think so... but so much was happening (i.e. ignorant people trying to crush my siblings) ... i do remember ppl similar to who you're referring to ... but yea...sorry because it probably was me
frown.gif
... thats a d.c. girl for you...
I'm sayin how you got a family of 10 layin down on the ground, when 2 million people tryna fit into 1 block?

Ol "keep the mule, I want my 40 acres right next to the bathroom" , Rosa Parks I'm not movin !!$ %%*#*.

That day was suppose to be positive and people like you were taken away from that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
smh.gif

Could have easily turned that into negative headlines for obama.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Forgive me if that wasn't you.
nerd.gif
LOL
that was the people in front of me....
we were standing right by them huddled in blankets.... lol but its cool
laugh.gif
Sure it was. It's all good. I just had to get that out because I was being super nice that day, and by the end of the day in the 2 degree weather I was angry.
mad.gif

did i look that memorable tho.... my friend just said i looked like a frozen ninja.... and im sorry for maybe yellingat you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

lil hair>no hair.
I have always heard this too .
why
sick.gif
that creeps me out.

btw i have the letter K in mine
nerd.gif

how the %@@% do you do that? i have that trimmer shaver thing and no dice. i just go for a clean slate.

not to sound pedophobic but no hair gets me kinda ehhh... uncomfortable...not uncomfortable to the point of i wouldnt smash but chris hansen status.

not to sound pedophobic but no hair gets me kinda ehhh... uncomfortable...not uncomfortable to the point of i wouldnt smash but chris hansen status.

"I don't like shaving down there, it makes like look like a 14 year old girl"

"thats the point!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Quoted for what the hellness

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I always wondered this, is there a sure fire way to tell if a girl is faking it?

faking an orgasm?

i would never do that to my clitoris, sorry

oh and i was kidding about the design, guys
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom