NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Peep game . French .

2ex7mts.png

pimp.gif

That's what I %@%!# with
c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif

I'm in somewhat of a corporate environment when I'm working so I think it's a very good, professional look. Pencil skirt + blouse + open toe pumps+ hair done + french manicure = sex
pimp.gif

I get alot of compliments from dudes because of them idk what it is
laugh.gif

i'll only get french on my feet...i can play with colors on my hands but not when it comes to feet...french on the toes goes with any sandal/heels... idon't acrylic anymore tho...my natural nails grow fine and the acrylic just makes them weak and it takes months to recover...plus its cheaper i don'thave to get them filled all the time...

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by webnerd06

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll263/webnerd06/?action=view&current=loll.jpgok so im real tired looking because this was taken at inauguration day but pertaining to eyebrow waxing this was about 2weeks after i got mine done.... can you really tell the difference between that and threading?
You didn't happen to get in an argument at the inauguration did you?
nerd.gif
..................um.... i dont recall... what was it about?
either ppl laying on the ground and getting stepped on, or people trying to make through the crowd to get to the bathrooms..
yea...at one point i did because my little brother was sitting on the ground and several people almost stepped on him.... that wasn't you wasit?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Peep game . French .

2ex7mts.png

pimp.gif

That's what I %@%!# with
c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif

I'm in somewhat of a corporate environment when I'm working so I think it's a very good, professional look. Pencil skirt + blouse + open toe pumps + hair done + french manicure = sex
pimp.gif

I get alot of compliments from dudes because of them idk what it is
laugh.gif
FOTOS ?

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll263/webnerd06/?action=view&current=loll.jpgok so im real tired looking because this was taken at inauguration day but pertaining to eyebrow waxing this was about 2weeks after i got mine done.... can you really tell the difference between that and threading?
You didn't happen to get in an argument at the inauguration did you?
nerd.gif
..................um.... i dont recall... what was it about?
either ppl laying on the ground and getting stepped on, or people trying to make through the crowd to get to the bathrooms..
yea...at one point i did because my little brother was sitting on the ground and several people almost stepped on him.... that wasn't you was it?
embarassed.gif

2 dudes. White dude and a tall filipino with long hair, both with hoody's?

lmao this is kind of random because damn near everybody got into this argument there
laugh.gif

I just remember a chick with the same get up you had on, trippin with her family because I stepped on her blanket.
indifferent.gif
<----for you if that was you

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

I was gonna make a thread about this, but anyways...Girls..are you's intimidated by a large-sized guy ? Like when it flops out and doingdadoingdaoing sound comes out, what do yall think ? Like seriously ??? I can imagine an excited girl being aroused by the thang, or a nervous girl being turned off... I know it's mental [everything is] for alot of girls, but what attracts you to a beautiful penis ??? Can it be beautiful ? Do you even care about the shape ? Do you have a certain idealistic "reference penis" you wish your mate could have ?

I don't like penises that are too big. It can be slightly uncomfortable and limits the possibilities
grin.gif
Have you ever dislocated your jaw ?
the girls get shook when i drop them draws...

they start backing away... i start walkin forward nearly poking them...

They back themselves into a corner... then i start penetrating
devil.gif
devil.gif

sometimes an eye gets poked out...

roll.gif

pics or your +@#$ is 3 inches...
nerd.gif

p.s. i dig the yellow nails, looks a lot better then it sounds.
laugh.gif

Eric , you're lame .

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere getting your girl back ?

why even post just to say you will refrain????

Because his life IS Niketalk . Dude is salty because he can't hold a woman's French Tips anymore . awww .
frown.gif

lmao this is kind of random because damn near everybody got into this argument there
laugh.gif

I just remember a chick with the same get up you had on, trippin with her family because I stepped on her blanket.
indifferent.gif
LOL
i think so... but so much was happening (i.e. ignorant people trying to crush my siblings) ... i do remember ppl similar to who you're referring to ...but yea...sorry because it probably was me
frown.gif
... thats a d.c. girl foryou...

^ my eyebrows threaded. i can't find a picture of when i got my eyebrows waxed because it's been so long, but they would take like the first half offso my eyebrows would be mad far apart
alien.gif
and weirdly shaped

& i remember in hs when i would get my tips done every week
roll.gif
{ onetime i got butterflys put on them, like they popped out and everything. damn
smh.gif

nowadays i rock it au naturale... sometimes i get really tempted to get french tips but i just settle with a french mani/pedi

My 2 cents.....threading is coolness!!!!!!

Tips on your nails r evil (but if you do it I don't knock your hustle)

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

What about the....

landingStrip.jpg

?

Any routines or preferences?
nerd.gif

Bald is beautiful bae
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

It's coo to switch it up though. Stencils for initials and what not...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

^ my eyebrows threaded. i can't find a picture of when i got my eyebrows waxed because it's been so long, but they would take like the first half off so my eyebrows would be mad far apart
alien.gif
and weirdly shaped

& i remember in hs when i would get my tips done every week
roll.gif
mad.gif
{ one time i got butterflys put on them, like they popped out and everything. damn
smh.gif

nowadays i rock it au naturale... sometimes i get really tempted to get french tips but i just settle with a french mani/pedi

awwwwwwwwwwwww
everyone's threaded eyebrows put my waxed ones to shame
frown.gif

I like my women balder than MJ after his 3rd ring. Hair in the mouth is not a good look.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
LOL
i think so... but so much was happening (i.e. ignorant people trying to crush my siblings) ... i do remember ppl similar to who you're referring to ... but yea...sorry because it probably was me
frown.gif
... thats a d.c. girl for you...
I'm sayin how you got a family of 10 layin down on the ground, when 2 million people tryna fit into 1 block?

Ol "keep the mule, I want my 40 acres right next to the bathroom" , Rosa Parks I'm not movin !!$ %%*#*.

That day was suppose to be positive and people like you were taken away from that. You should be ashamed of yourself.
smh.gif

Could have easily turned that into negative headlines for obama.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Forgive me if that wasn't you.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom