NT GUNTALK vol. Pics (not mines)

nyfly1

Banned
but seriously,
Is anyone on NT in ownership of any concealed weapons?i dont..sometimes i feel like i need it..Too many things going on around me.
NY has very strict gun laws, yet it is soo easy to get one
smh.gif

So do any of you guys have any guns? Post pics..i would if i had

I live in NYC too.
Law abiding citizens have to jump through hoops to acquire a gun. $1k and at least 3 days off of work.
When it comes to owning guns Bloomberg is a straight up fascist. He's actually trying to gag the 2nd amendment from a suit he's brought on gunmanufacturers. How do you gag the Bill of Rights.

infowars-shop_1998_9837194

it shouldnt get locked..Its about protection...Im not saying to grab your tec 9s and shoot up the precinct or anything

in my southern republican state you can carry concealed weapons. they are all about the 2nd amendment

I dont have a concealed weapon permit (here in Philly they damn near impossible 2 get...wonder why?) but I do have a .38 Rossi snub-nose under my mattressthat'll quell a home invasion with the quickness...

Washington State: must be 21+..who meets certain requirements, including no felony convictions, no misdemeanor domestic violence convictions, and nooutstanding warrants

a person may legally open carry in Washington State in any place it is legal to possess a loaded handgun.

Washington is a "Stand Your Ground" state, in which there is no duty to retreat in the face of what would be perceived by an ordinary person to be athreat to themselves or others by another person that is likely to cause serious injury or death.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

here's a picture of an upstanding citizen of my state embracing that right
l_df984ebaf7dbcd89de276e530a7c8929.jpg

smh.gif

I wouldn't dare take a pic of high powered S' like that....

Feds would have him lay down forever in prison here in Maryland...

I thinkin' bout coppin' the Springfield Armoury XD45...13+1

^^^^^^^^^ word MCPD had my 2 friends, brother AUNT and I on the floor cuffed for some AIR SOFT guns...but theres more to the story LoL

here in cali you need to pay $65, and get around 6 hours of class
oh you have to be 21 too
i dont think its really that hard to get a cencealed carry permit tho
i'd go for a glock no matter what

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

This lady tried a desert eagle, and failed..
She's lucky that she still has her life. damn
eek.gif

l_df984ebaf7dbcd89de276e530a7c8929.jpg

This cat should be ashamed of himself acting like this in his Grandmother's kitchen.

Originally Posted by MACMAN559

here in cali you need to pay $65, and get around 6 hours of class
oh you have to be 21 too
i dont think its really that hard to get a cencealed carry permit tho
i'd go for a glock no matter what

You are right about the glock part, just not the permit part. If you are in Cali you are basically screwed man. Funny thing is I just wrapped up twointernet gun sales and jump on NT to see this thread. For the record I carry, and do so legally. I go 9mm as I am not a fan of .40 cal. I like .45 butdon't like the limited capacity that .45's give you. I am a glock guy all day, every day, no matter what you say. I shoot weekly, I am pretty good. Ijust sold my beloved Glock 26 and grabbed a Glock 19. Also am waiting on the delivery of a Bushmaster/Stag Arms M-4. Next is an EOTech 512 for the carbine, andthn I got to decide if I want to keep my sks. I have posted pics of some of my stuff on here plenty of times, I'm sure the same pics get boring so soonI'll need to take some more.

permits are easy to get here too, i am go to the range when i turn 21 and test a bunch of guns to see what i want. i am not gonna carry though, too muchresponsibility for me.

Back
Top Bottom