NT GUNTALK vol. Pics (not mines)

man and I wanted a fiveseven bad till I saw those photos. Any gun that will fire out of battery is a no no.

To all the future carriers...
Be ready to be the bigger man and walk away in any non-life threatening situation when you carry.

This is mine. G23. I carry legally.

DSC00012.JPG

bigfameone or anyone that knows..so realistically how hard is it to get a ccw in cali? I just turned 21 and i dont wanna be messin with black market straps nomore.

From what ive heard, you have to be able to PROVE that your life/lifestyle or whatever, puts you at significantly higher risk than other citizens, and thatsjust one aspect of it.

Nts own ben baller has a permit, but if i recall he knows someone higher up, like a judge or something, and he got the hookup. Seriously, id ask him, hes theonly person i know that can legally carry in cali and isnt an ex-cop etc.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nts own ben baller has a permit, but if i recall he knows someone higher up, like a judge or something, and he got the hookup. Seriously, id ask him, hes the only person i know that can legally carry in cali and isnt an ex-cop etc.
he aint that cool bro. if you deal jewelry you can get one

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nts own ben baller has a permit, but if i recall he knows someone higher up, like a judge or something, and he got the hookup. Seriously, id ask him, hes the only person i know that can legally carry in cali and isnt an ex-cop etc.
he aint that cool bro. if you deal jewelry you can get one

Relax homie, i was just tryin to give some helpful info. I know for a fact that ben has mentioned that he knows a judge, or something along those lines, soit was easier for him to get his permit. You may very well be right that its easier to get if you deal in jewels, and that coincides with what i said aboutyour life being more dangerous etc.

Yall dudes are a joke when it comes to callin any and everyone a d-rider.

I got my dads .38 and .22 when he passed away, i dont carry them too often on me tho...not a big fan of guns but a big one of safety, plus i dont have anypermits and such so i would be asking for trouble

Wheres the thread on the FNs bowing up on people? That five seven pictured is the IOM (Individual Officers Model), the newer version (USG) is what I have andIm curious as to what caused the KB (KaBoom)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Ben deals in jewels...I'm betting a lot of jewelers carry
Yeah that's exactly what it is.

He may have got it through connects, but most likely it's because of his Jewelry business.

Also, if you have a business where you have to carry/transport huge amounts of cash then you can get it too.

OK FELLAS...HERS MY SMITH M&P 40. IT GOES WITH ME EVERYWHERE I GO AND NEVER LEAVES MY SIGHT. I CARRY LEGALLY AND HERE IN INDIANA IS PRETY EASY TO GET APERMIT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NO FELONIES OR PREVIOUS DOMESTIC CASE. THIS IS WHAT I JUST PICKED UP FROM ONE OF MY FOURMS...

"Everyone is pretty much expecting AR15's, among other firearms, to be banned once a democrat is elected. They (obamaand clinton) both claim to want to re-instate the ban that expired in 2004, with some additions. I was in the same boat between my MP15 and a MP40c and whatmade up my mind was the fact that they are wanting to ban them, so I got one while I still can.

Now my delima is if Obama gets elected they might ban all semi-automatics that accept a magazine, so I'm looking to get my handgun real soon justincase."

^SO...IF YOUR TRYING TO GET IT...YOU BETTER BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR

PICS...

1202537461c440015b427c2e32c0f2dcb8ebfbd.pjpg

280353b2491acb0f01165acc28a301e0f2dc813.pjpg

7a835ad34383c1ab06015f82229e31c3f6576b0.pjpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I still need to buy a shotgun.

Makes sure you look into how loud the one you like is, some can give permanent damage to your ears if you shoot it in a hallway.

Louis Vuitton handkerchief aside, that's actually kind of a nice picture. Looks peaceful, like the gun's taking a nap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Wheres the thread on the FNs bowing up on people? That five seven pictured is the IOM (Individual Officers Model), the newer version (USG) is what I have and Im curious as to what caused the KB (KaBoom)

Like I said before thy have a design flaw that allows them to fire out of battery. In retrospect I am quite glad I never got one, and I was really close.Maybe I will still look at a P-90 but no 57 for me.

57's go KABOOM

When you carry it concealed and you go to public places like a mall do you get stopped at all by cops?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

When you carry it concealed and you go to public places like a mall do you get stopped at all by cops?

If you are carrying it concealed then they can't see it, and so no I don't. Also since I have had a few run ins with the local cops where guns wereinvolved they are certainly more willing to pull me over, and get at me. Now when they pull me over they have me on file as a gun toter and so a routinetraffic stop is handled like a felony stop. I have had run ins with the law where they were a little upset about having to give me my gun back and wish me agood evening.
Chettaonjays: Depends on where you live man. They are available but you will break major bread. Guess what it will cost? Then look HERE.

Back
Top Bottom