NT GUNTALKERS Vol. In Memory of BFO

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

hey OP where do you live in seattle?

over in the south end.
that explains it.
laugh.gif

^It's quite simple. You go to a place that sells guns. Since you have never owned a gun legally you will have to take a gun/safety test. Don't worry, the test is super easy. It will take
you no more than 10 minutes to complete the test. After you finish the test, they will grade it for you right then and there. I believe it's $12 to take the test. My memory
might be shaky on this since I did this years ago. After that you get a gun. No you will not be able to take the gun home that day. They will run a background check on you.
From that point you will have to wait 10 days. Once that time period has passed you can come back to pick up your gun. You will have to bring your ID and a phone bill or something
of that nature with you to confirm your address, at least that is what I had to do. At the time I did this at Turner's by the South Bay Galleria in Cali. I hope that helps.

90811910_4bd1985f37_o.jpg

When I obtained my license last July it wasn't easy at all (Toronto,ON).
ohwell.gif
3 days in total, 2x8 hour classes.

Still trying to figure out which gun to buy.

NYC heads take the L when it comes to gun laws

they got it the worst in the entire country

in cali it's a easy multiple choice quiz & a 10 day waiting period for handguns(pending a background check)

CCW is MUCH harder though

first time at the gun range gotta get use to the kick this is my first target shooting the second round was trash cause my hands started getting tired

and i thought ak's were illegal

not the best photographer but whatever
laugh.gif

picked this one at bass pro shop today...870 super magnum express
pimp.gif

need to clean it a bit

Originally Posted by sloanboy

first time at the gun range gotta get use to the kick this is my first target shooting the second round was trash cause my hands started getting tired

and i thought ak's were illegal

Fellow Sigma series owner I see. I have two Sigma series .40 with compensated barrels and Nightsites. I need a another GLock Model 22, though. .40 Cal'sare the best all around for Personal Protection/Carry. Stopping power is awesome.

RIP to BFO

the 38. special makes people levitate, and a couple of other goodies.

Yes that is me, no I am not in the Army, though I am in some way involved with the military in a specialway. Weapons in pictures: Panther Arms Mark 12 Special Purpose Rifle with Leupold Mark 4 LRT Scope (Squad Designated Marksmen rifle), Kimber 1911 Crimson Tracewith Red Dot Laser Grips, SOG Trident digital camo knife. Accessories in pictures: Afghan Shemagh, Revision Ballistic Glasses, BlackHawk Serpa Paddle Holster.ALL LEGAL

eq6rm9.jpg

9gdf00.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

pimp.gif

Nice setup Elder.

You been getting in any long range practice recently ?
Not as of yet, just got the scope mounted and boresighted by a local gunsmith. Now all I haveto do is go to the range and fine tune the elevation, then set the elevation nobs to zero. What I have been doing is practicing a smooth consistent triggerpull and working on pulling the trigger at the respiratory pause (the small moment between inhaling and exhaling), and various shootingpositions.

no you need to go to your local court house or sheriffs department, at least here in washington.

damn elder thats a fine looking rifle there, how far do you plan on zeroing it? if not zeroed yet. I need get get myself a fine tuned marksmen rifle.

Anybody else loving the rock bottom prices right now? 7 months ago dealers were asking for $2k for a colt 6920 while I can get the same rifle now for $1k. Ammois everywhere now and at decent prices, I picked up 2400rds of brass. .223 for about $700 still abad deal.

I have 3 new completed AR's will post pics when I'm done throwing on the rails sights, etc. Now putting money aside for a few eotechs and an aimpoint.

Back
Top Bottom