NT, have you ever accidentally thought a relative was hot???

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

PM Crank.

Son got a family tree w. no branches....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wasnt there a NT'er before that admitted to banging his cousin or sister or something in one of the confession posts? Then even tried defending his actionswhen everyone called him out.
roll.gif

He was from texas i believe.

I wouldn't even think of my cousins like that. But my cousins' cousins (second cousin? they aren't blood related to me), man
smh.gif
eek.gif

i, ehem... got with my moms boyfriends grand daughter.... if my mom gets married shell be my niece
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

then one time when i was like 6, i messed around with my cousin... but this cousin i only met like once...

smh.gif
at myself

We were in Hawaii 3 weeks ago catching the flight from Oahu to the Big Island. I see this girl on the same plane and I'm beasting. We get to the Big Islandand like 2 hours later go to my aunties house with my cousin and there that same girls I was beasting over is.
smh.gif
She's from my grandpas side of thefamily. Last time i saw that side was like 11 years ago.

not accidentally

my aunts granddaughter
eek.gif
pimp.gif
mirror image of jessica alba

i dont know how shes related to me but i would indeed smash

saw my cuz for the first time in like 5 years and we went out one night. i blacked out and as we were getting home apparently i told her 'if you werent mycousin, i would **** the **** out of you'.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

my godmothers daughter was hot....she would always give me the eye
pimp.gif

You consider that family? Unless you mean that she is actually some blood relation to you AND your Godmother...

Back
Top Bottom