NT have you ever been faithful to one girl?

yuku
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

The most faithful ones are the ones that are not getting any offers to begin with.
laugh.gif

No options son.
This couldnt be any less true

It's not easy, Even when in the lioness's den, pardon your self and empty your clip. after that clarity manifests itself and you can see what you must do. but when you do cheat, deny deny deny

brettTHEjett wrote:
Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why bother being in a relationship if you are going to be unfaithful going in? That is my question to the question....

Word.I won't even be in a relationship unless it's a girl that I REALLY want to be with.And if I want to be with her THAT bad, cheating is out of the question.Don't waste your time (or hers) by putting yourself in a relationship if you're not going to be faithful.
*ding ding* there you have it.

QFT. And to the people saying that the only reason people don't cheat is because they don't get offers, I get hit on WAY more when I'm in a relationship. I know it's the same for dudes too. When you're not giving off that desperate, thirsty vibe because you've got someone to go home to, it makes you a lot more attractive.

I maxed out at 2 years with my ex. I've been monogamous with my current girl for 6 months now -- more so out of convenience and lack of ambition than "faithfulness" though. What I mean to say is that I'm just too lazy to play the field. I'm a hitter, not a fielder. But whatever comes right down the plate, I'm SMASHING it
laugh.gif
. I'm lucky though. The way I see it, I'm one of the few men I know that doesn't get that thirsty. I'm cool with one bad chick. I always have been. It makes life less stressful to me. So not cheating is easier for me than for the more impulsive types
pimp.gif
tooth wrote:
I've never cheated on a girl and never will. but that doesn't mean that if I'm just dating one, that there isn't another also getting the snoo-snoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Club 27 wrote:

Originally Posted by HigherGround

The most faithful ones are the ones that are not getting any offers to begin with.
laugh.gif

No options son.
This couldnt be any less true

I'd say it's a 60/40 split with you being more right than wrong
grin.gif
... but like my man said..

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why bother being in a relationship if you are going to be unfaithful going in? That is my question to the question....

Word.I won't even be in a relationship unless it's a girl that I REALLY want to be with.And if I want to be with her THAT bad, cheating is out of the question.Don't waste your time (or hers) by putting yourself in a relationship if you're not going to be faithful.
pimp.gif
There are just SOME things I WILL NOT do to myself. After having had love and lost it, I REFUSE to throw it away for some random nut. That's just grown man reality check type %$#@ IMO.

QFT. And to the people saying that the only reason people don't cheat is because they don't get offers, I get hit on WAY more when I'm in a relationship. I know it's the same for dudes too. When you're not giving off that desperate, thirsty vibe because you've got someone to go home to, it makes you a lot more attractive.

Very true... Girls & "boys" always coming to me for an inquiry
laugh.gif

And count me in for being monogamous. It will be our 8th year this coming 8th of October
smile.gif

Been with my girl for a little over 9 years. Did have a slip up like 4 years ago but nothing really serious happened and I regret every second of it.

Yes with the girl on my avy, my ex. I don't even know why I still have her up, gotta find a new pic.

i was faithful to my first and only actual girlfriend. at the time, i didn't see it as too heavy of a task but that was the only girl i'd had sex with at that point. now that i've moved past her and tested the waters, i'm going to have an extremely difficult time being faithful to another female. she's going to have to be everything i desire in a woman, physically and intellectually. the reason most people cheat is because they're not satisfied with their partner, whether they want to admit that or not.

On the brink of 3 years and never cheated.

My girl is too good to me and I would never be able to forgive myself if I was not returning the favor to her.

Me and my girl have been together for over 4 years now. Been faithful to her since day 1. I believe she has been faithful to me since day 1. If it ever got to the point where I really consider cheating on her, I would just end the relationship. I rather have a fling as a single man than to put someone I care about through the pain that cheating can cause. Plus it would be pointless to get into a relationship if you're going to cheat on that person.

No ring on your finger? You not cheating then. 21st century my $*$, we in my century *%@%*.

I find this extremely difficult to believe that so many ppl on here are "faithful"

I can prolly think of 1-2 dudes that I kno who are faithful and the only reason why is because they don't have many options.

I've been fighting with this issue for yrs now and I honestly don;t kno if its possible for me to be faithful. I'm not the type of dude to chase #!$*! either.
Whether I'm single or not I just don't care that much abt getting laid, but it always seems to come my way. Sometimes I'm good and I'll turn it down but most of the time I just do it.
I always just thought this was normal, but if its not I'm really not sure how I'm gonna come to terms with having to be faithful.

its always a struggle to wanna be single and be free to kick it random chicks....but having a gf def has it perks.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom