NT have you ever been faithful to one girl?

Murda He
  when you quoted what I said, did you change my name to Club27?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats hilarious (and a little flattering).

Well done.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

been with my girl 11 months now. cheated on her with 6 different girls. she loves me though so i keep her around. shed be devastated if she ever found out.
tired.gif

6 years and engaged. I realize biologically we are not supposed to be monogamous but I can't do what alot you guys do without thinking how scummy it is. I mean why bother committing if you are gonna lie to yourself. but hey more power to you,can't knock the hustle if the broads are dumb enough to fall for it.

society really has no standards anymore and lost its damn mind.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

6 years and engaged. I realize biologically we are not supposed to be monogamous but I can't do what alot you guys do without thinking how scummy it is. I mean why bother committing if you are gonna lie to yourself. but hey more power to you,can't knock the hustle if the broads are dumb enough to fall for it.

society really has no standards anymore and lost its damn mind.

how are you gonna say you can't knock it then the next sentence say society has no standards...

thats why they don't...
laugh.gif

not for nothing, some of these topics have me thinking my girl, knows my screenname and created a fake account to drill down on her due dilli

usually the dudes who swear by being faithful to their girl get played, seen it happen, just sayin...

Only thing im ever scared of is Karma. Rest assure it will come around if your not faithful to your chick.

Since I've been in college? Nah. But the last two wanted the relationship, I didn't really, but I went along with them over my better judgment.

I know better than to do that now. And the girl I'm currently flirting with has been a great friend to me since I met her in HS. If we end up dating, I certainly would value her too much to consider cheating.

Spoiler [+]
Bout to buy her pops a six pack of summit and ask him for his graces to date his daughter. wish me luck.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

when you quoted what I said, did you change my name to Club27?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats hilarious (and a little flattering).

Well done.
Even better..

I actually didn't plan on quoting you so I didn't click quote, right. I copied and pasted what you said and quoted it myself. So as I'm thinking, "Wait... so who wrote that again? Oh yeah, Club...", I naturally typed out "Club27 wrote:" , bolded it, added the little line, and clicked post without ever realizing I was using your old name.

How trill is that?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

usually the dudes who swear by being faithful to their girl get played, seen it happen, just sayin...
Why is it that anytime a dude wants to do right by his girl either he's not gettin action, he's gettin played or whatever
tired.gif
  Some dudes just prefer to do the right thing.  Temptation will always be there for ANY man, but it's up to that man to say NO.  It's that simple.  Dudes always tryna come off as players and %*% and it's gon come a time where you gon need to man the *!+@ up and realize being a player ain't %$$% when you either have a child on the way or you catch somethin out here !!!@!$ with these nasty #%+ chicks because they got a fat #%+ and a big chest
30t6p3b.gif

I've never cheated and i get P thrown at me all day. not bragging just saying it's not that hard to be faithful when you care for someone.

Originally Posted by King Au

I've never cheated and i get P thrown at me all day. not bragging just saying it's not that hard to be faithful when you care for someone.

another lying NTer ..get outta here

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

easy.. 2 years.. either you love her or you dont. cheaters/players are weaklings and cowards

yup basically
about to be 1 year for me...i dont see myself cheating or trying to mess around at all. if you cant stay faithful why stay with them. itll be tough but you wont know what you have until you lose them...

Originally Posted by King Au

You're not just saying you're bragging and ALL DAY? Really?

i was for about 18 months then a this sexy rican came along and it was all down hill from there

^It's just *+#+% man... as awesome as it may be, it's still just a wet hole. How unique is that, really? There's SO much more to a relationship and that %!%! is worth more than that 15 minutes of fun..

Originally Posted by Murda He

^It's just *+#+% man... as awesome as it may be, it's still just a wet hole. How unique is that, really? There's SO much more to a relationship and that %!%! is worth more than that 15 minutes of fun..

TRUTH
pimp.gif

It's all so clear to me fam. ALL - .and I mean EVERY LAST ONE of these girls has a vagina and dudes still run after it like it's rare or something. It's $+%%@ everywhere and it's all around us. We came out of it before we even knew we were in it. And cats still think that $$$$ special???

Back
Top Bottom