NT have you ever been told you resemble a celeb? VOL. Pic comparisons welcomed (PYP in dis guy)

I've been told a few times after I've gotten a fresh cut that I look like Vinnie from Jersey Shore.

I was in New Orleans and the doorman at a bar stopped me to tell me that I look like the dude on the Lemonheads box.

Its probably cause I have a gigantic fat head and I'm asian/yellow.

I was in New Orleans and the doorman at a bar stopped me to tell me that I look like the dude on the Lemonheads box.

Its probably cause I have a gigantic fat head and I'm asian/yellow.

i've heard brody jenner, but any guy with medium length dark hair, a 5 o'clock shadow and sunglasses can look like him
the one i hear the most is mark sanchez, i don't really see it except when my hair gets really long and it gets curly

i've heard brody jenner, but any guy with medium length dark hair, a 5 o'clock shadow and sunglasses can look like him
the one i hear the most is mark sanchez, i don't really see it except when my hair gets really long and it gets curly

50 cent
30t6p3b.gif

David Ortiz
laugh.gif
=pretty consistent when I have facial hair
Eddie Winslow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's a pretty long list, I basically look like every dark skinned celeb, some are on point others aren't even close.

50 cent
30t6p3b.gif

David Ortiz
laugh.gif
=pretty consistent when I have facial hair
Eddie Winslow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's a pretty long list, I basically look like every dark skinned celeb, some are on point others aren't even close.

I get usher all the time when I grow the beard and hav aviators on. this chick was actually taking spy shots of me once when I was at the mall lmao @++# wa OD

derwin from the game, when i shave.

reggie bush occationally.

growing up i got jalen rose alot too. not UofM rose, espn analyst rose, with the new teeth. lmao.

funny how none of those peple resemble each other loll.

I get usher all the time when I grow the beard and hav aviators on. this chick was actually taking spy shots of me once when I was at the mall lmao @++# wa OD

derwin from the game, when i shave.

reggie bush occationally.

growing up i got jalen rose alot too. not UofM rose, espn analyst rose, with the new teeth. lmao.

funny how none of those peple resemble each other loll.

now that i have my hair long and when i dont shave i look like benicio del toro
low blowout/fade chris brown
and when i have low blowout and the unshaven look drake

Kanye Shrug

now that i have my hair long and when i dont shave i look like benicio del toro
low blowout/fade chris brown
and when i have low blowout and the unshaven look drake

Kanye Shrug

Back
Top Bottom