NT have you ever been told you resemble a celeb? VOL. Pic comparisons welcomed (PYP in dis guy)

I get Chris Tucker a lot. The Friday one not the Rush Hour 3 one.

Damn I just said that on twitter the other night.
laugh.gif

ive been compared to pretty much every dark black guy with dreads/braids
especially wayne
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
228314_10150293938378776_766103775_9485680_8099907_n.jpg

@ big bros graduation this past weekend
its funny how dude mentioned squidward earlier... i used to call my cuz (dude in the middle) that all the time. 

ive been compared to pretty much every dark black guy with dreads/braids
especially wayne
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
228314_10150293938378776_766103775_9485680_8099907_n.jpg

@ big bros graduation this past weekend
its funny how dude mentioned squidward earlier... i used to call my cuz (dude in the middle) that all the time. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I was in New Orleans and the doorman at a bar stopped me to tell me that I look like the dude on the Lemonheads box.

Its probably cause I have a gigantic fat head and I'm asian/yellow.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I was in New Orleans and the doorman at a bar stopped me to tell me that I look like the dude on the Lemonheads box.

Its probably cause I have a gigantic fat head and I'm asian/yellow.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Special Ed
I was once told I looked like Dwyane Wade but I was standing under the shade when I took that pic. I saw the resemblance though.
D.Wade comparison
eyes.gif

img0870e.jpg

Originally Posted by Furrell

Special Ed
I was once told I looked like Dwyane Wade but I was standing under the shade when I took that pic. I saw the resemblance though.
D.Wade comparison
eyes.gif

img0870e.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I see your pic too much b, chill.

deadass tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sorry bros, is just a thread though...and being that I started it I had to kick it off....at least the thread didn't fail...
roll.gif
at the Luda and Pippen resemblance!

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I see your pic too much b, chill.

deadass tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm sorry bros, is just a thread though...and being that I started it I had to kick it off....at least the thread didn't fail...
roll.gif
at the Luda and Pippen resemblance!

Brandon Lee or Keanu Reeves though I don't see either and I'm sure people only say that because they are the only 2 really known white/asian celebs. It's a guarantee that every Halloween somebody will tell me that I should either go as The Crow or Neo.

Brandon Lee or Keanu Reeves though I don't see either and I'm sure people only say that because they are the only 2 really known white/asian celebs. It's a guarantee that every Halloween somebody will tell me that I should either go as The Crow or Neo.

Yao.

Jackie Chan.

Bruce Lee.

Jet Li.

Any publicly known Asian male.

She kept saying "My God I didn't realize how much you look like the The Rock.... OOoooHHhh i'm gonna ++#% The Rock tonight!!"
Disrespectful.

Yao.

Jackie Chan.

Bruce Lee.

Jet Li.

Any publicly known Asian male.

She kept saying "My God I didn't realize how much you look like the The Rock.... OOoooHHhh i'm gonna ++#% The Rock tonight!!"
Disrespectful.

The Rock.

Wifey was hella messing with me when we went to see Fast Five.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

The Rock.

Wifey was hella messing with me when we went to see Fast Five.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom