NT: have you ever shoplifted?

i never and never will steal possessions that belong to someone... i steal from supermarkets/stores... funny thing is I never used to steal, but ever since Ilost my job this year I've been stealing from stores left and right. Not proud of it too, and I want to stop it..

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

yea, its not about morals, sometimes the line is too long so i just dont feel the necessity of staying so i bounce! saves money also!

please somebody anybody, tell me the downside of it???
nerd.gif
im not proud, im saying though.
You have a spot reserved for you in the eighth layer of Hell, that's the downside.
smh.gif

I was a little poor when I was 9-10 years old and my dad was struggling to find a good job and I was living with my aunt, uncle ,and cousins (we only hadkool-aid, potatoes, and eggs in the my aunt's fridge). So me, my brother, and my cousin would always go to Safeway to steal a can of soda and a bag ofchips for lunch. After that though, I promised not steal anymore and I haven't since (unless you count napkins and ketchup).

No. I'm too much of a worry wart to do it, I'd be so worried about getting caught.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i never and never will steal possessions that belong to someone... i steal from supermarkets/stores... funny thing is I never used to steal, but ever since I lost my job this year I've been stealing from stores left and right. Not proud of it too, and I want to stop it..

im sorry but this was madd funny to me
laugh.gif

eh, i dont judge no man. do what you gotta do my man.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i never and never will steal possessions that belong to someone... i steal from supermarkets/stores... funny thing is I never used to steal, but ever since I lost my job this year I've been stealing from stores left and right. Not proud of it too, and I want to stop it..

im sorry but this was madd funny to me
laugh.gif

eh, i dont judge no man. do what you gotta do my man.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With that being said, I take back my OG post.. I sin just as much asthe next man, so I shouldn't have a say in this.[/color]

Originally Posted by mFury

yea, its not about morals, sometimes the line is too long so i just dont feel the necessity of staying so i bounce! saves money also!

nerd.gif
You have a spot reserved for you in the eighth layer of Hell, that's the downside.
smh.gif

your quite corny and a sap at that, you think I would go to hell for stealing?
laugh.gif
Chill B

Originally Posted by cq23

i had a field day back in the dream cast days.

the local wal-mart left the glass open, so me and my friends took every copy of NBA 2K + a bunch of other games they had
laugh.gif
smh.gif

back when blockbuster had them clear plastic cases with the blue bottoms. i used to go in there and pry the blue bottoms open using the racks. came out with adecent movie collection, and a nice set of psone games.

One time I stole when I was about 5. My pops took me back to the store to return the candy, and then I received a beating when I got back home.

Originally Posted by mFury

nerd.gif
smh.gif

your quite corny and a sap at that, you think I would go to hell for stealing?
laugh.gif
Chill B
Oh, you most certainly will. Read Dante's Inferno.

"So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah I stole, never got caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis"

I feel ya on that one.

When i was 15-16 used to steal Drinks/Food from a Fred Meyers, even Hygienic stuff too.
Got Gear from Macys, even though i dont really consider it Gear.
Headphones/CD/DVDs from Best Buy

Most expensive was probably Four 3.4 oz Bottles of Aqua Di Gio.

Truthfully, it became an obsession...but gladly i got stopped by the law.

My Philosophy on it was, If Your Were Risking To Get Caught on a Few Dollars...Might As Well Get the Most Expensive Things You Can Get.

Plus they were Corporations that i was stealing from...a few dollars wouldnt hurt them CEOs and Managers...even though Stealing is a Sin...i just had to dowhat i had to do.

We've probably all stolen once in our life.
I use to steal those Cap gun ammunitions and candy from the dollar store
laugh.gif

Getting people to steal for you is pretty much like stealing, right? Thought so, so no I don't steal as of recently.

I remember going to steal some candy once with my boys. I noticed one of the employees looking at us and aborted the mission. My boys didn't stop and theclerk was looking at us real angry at the door. To my surprise she didn't do anything.

ive must of robbed over like 5gs worth of stuff not including credit cards and i gamble a lot so karma's a %!$@!.

Back
Top Bottom