NT HEADS WHOS BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS------CHECK IN

Been here since 2000, just under a different name now. I trolled for NT's first few months and didn't register til early 00.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Memeber Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Been here since August 2001. About 5.5 years. Seems as though I've known about this site ever since I was born. I think I've learned more from NT than what I learned in High School in total.
Braylon Edwards: Future 2004 Biletnikoff Award winner​

Been here since '01 and got banned about 7 times.
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Ive been here since 2000.... i originally signed up the day NT opened, but my membership wasn't approved until the end of 2000. and i was lurking around NT before it was even created and before i applied for the membership.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

yeah been holdin it down for years...props to all my peeps out there im still here on the low!!!

Good to see some of the old school peeps with low post counts again.

Respect.
enjoi​

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
yes it pains me to see them need this. all of their lost souls and im their jesus

Quote:
Obviously a lot of people are claiming to be here since '01 but have story's... Anyway I have been here for eons, since the "KICKS" issue with Kobe and the Olympic 6's on the cover. Then like six months later became a member.
Original Soles.com
Grape Jordan 5's sz 9-10.5 $189.99, NYC LBJ $450, LRG Dead Serious sz 2XL Olive $199www.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclick

paging Flipstikal? Muscle? Menace5Star? PLO Punisher

BBQ Jones stories anyone?
Sweet Sassy Mollassey! Get out the check book and pay grand ma for the rub down!

I joined in November 2000.

How do I get rid of my Yuku profile and switch back to an EZ Board profile?

If Niketalk were a city, What Did You Wear Today would be Chinatown.

bscan
Total Posts :: 1230

Been here a minute. :\
ohwell.gif

holla,

anht0an
Total Posts :: 823
serving in the worlds greatest air power.

Old SN was allpatentleather in 2000. I broke out the first pics of the Cool Grey 11 samples. Good times. What up lucifer666 and footclan!
Coast to coast, L.A. to Chicago...

i been on this forum for a dean since hata 01 had introduced the fakes neoprodigy s revealing the 16's jersey joe seventeens

Back
Top Bottom