NT help with my next big move in life vol. Do I go for it

I know the girl and have for almost 3 years
Shes 25 Im 18 so its chill and there wont be any mess
She mostly lives with her boyfriend so she is only home 1-2 days a week and it is a very large 3 bedroom house
It is in TX
I know it will be difficult but I feel its necessary
I have a girl so it isnt about living with a girl lol its about my own life
I feel it will help me learn my way faster
I am always welcome at home some what but I feel its something I need to do
Even if I do it for a semester and it doesnt work out
I will feel accomplished
But if I dont do it she will find someone else
Her last room mate who is also my friend who only left because he moved to another city payed over 600 per month
She is trying help a brother out
Looks like I will start the planning
I am in school till June and I said once summer starts Ill work full time and not buy shoes anymore

from my experience i wouldnt do it i moved out at 18 then life happened n now im 22 goin on 23 still livin with gramma jus save g its for the best in the long run
patience isnt a virtue for nothin

from my experience i wouldnt do it i moved out at 18 then life happened n now im 22 goin on 23 still livin with gramma jus save g its for the best in the long run
patience isnt a virtue for nothin

just be responsible with bills....if youre moving out to have youre freedom and party, i def encourage this

just be responsible with bills....if youre moving out to have youre freedom and party, i def encourage this

suze-denied.jpg

I dont party and I dont plan to. I want to be responsible. As long as my moneys right which I plan for it to be Ill be straight.

I dont party and I dont plan to. I want to be responsible. As long as my moneys right which I plan for it to be Ill be straight.

when i was 17 i graduated hs a semester early and moved to MI to live on MSUs campus with 3 of my buds while my fam lived in TN. needless to say it really made me appreciate my fam and everything they do for me alot more.. it was cool living every 17 year olds dream..no school, no rules, college parties, roomie had a med card, while all my friends were gettin up at 6 am every day, but it was alot of hard times too and in the end i wished that i woulda stayed home and collected $ while instead i spent all my checks on rent/ food/bud/. moving out to prove something is stupid.. especially if you're not going to party

i'd say stay at home and work out whatever issues you and your fam have but its not always as easy as that and there are pros and cons to both sides so best of luck to you on whatever you decide

when i was 17 i graduated hs a semester early and moved to MI to live on MSUs campus with 3 of my buds while my fam lived in TN. needless to say it really made me appreciate my fam and everything they do for me alot more.. it was cool living every 17 year olds dream..no school, no rules, college parties, roomie had a med card, while all my friends were gettin up at 6 am every day, but it was alot of hard times too and in the end i wished that i woulda stayed home and collected $ while instead i spent all my checks on rent/ food/bud/. moving out to prove something is stupid.. especially if you're not going to party

i'd say stay at home and work out whatever issues you and your fam have but its not always as easy as that and there are pros and cons to both sides so best of luck to you on whatever you decide

It seems like if one instance were to fall through you'd be in trouble financially. Is this the case?

It seems like if one instance were to fall through you'd be in trouble financially. Is this the case?

Depends what you really want. imo if you want to finish school asap then Id say stay home so you can have an easier
time focusing without worrying too much about yourself.

Its what Im doing. As long as you can handle yourself and can balance your lifestyle.

Depends what you really want. imo if you want to finish school asap then Id say stay home so you can have an easier
time focusing without worrying too much about yourself.

Its what Im doing. As long as you can handle yourself and can balance your lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom