NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Will Smith didn't have to cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do so %$@+ him and %$@+ you too
U think I give a damn about a Grammy? Have of these ppl can't even stomach me, let alone stand me...

Will Smith didn't have to cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do so %$@+ him and %$@+ you too
U think I give a damn about a Grammy? Have of these ppl can't even stomach me, let alone stand me...

Let somebody who ain't black say the N word around me. This includes Hispanics. I will say something. I don't care. It ain't for them. !$*$ the kind of music they like and listen to. I know the origins of where the word came from. Forget Jay-Z trying to make up with some excuse to make it acceptable for white kids to not feel guilty singing along to his rhymes.

Let somebody who ain't black say the N word around me. This includes Hispanics. I will say something. I don't care. It ain't for them. !$*$ the kind of music they like and listen to. I know the origins of where the word came from. Forget Jay-Z trying to make up with some excuse to make it acceptable for white kids to not feel guilty singing along to his rhymes.

VOL. 3 still sold more albums than Will Smith

VOL. 3 still sold more albums than Will Smith

Blacks and Hispanics only.

And with that, Hispanics shouldn't even use it.

Remember the uproar when Jennifer Lopez used it.

Blacks and Hispanics only.

And with that, Hispanics shouldn't even use it.

Remember the uproar when Jennifer Lopez used it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?

If my white friends call me a N in a friendly/jokingly matter, I just call 'em crackers in a "I'm about that life" matter.

If my white friends call me a N in a friendly/jokingly matter, I just call 'em crackers in a "I'm about that life" matter.

Originally Posted by MTN23

I hate when white girls use it cause they're just trying to be "cool".

eek.gif
, this actually happens?? I went to all black schools growing up and went to a HBCU so I never was around white girls until I became a professional. Do they reallly do this?, I might catch a case if they dropped the word around me. I heard a Jewish girl drop the term and I had to call her out on that, like "What the hell are you doing?"

As far as Khaled using it, I don't like it, but it's up to Wayne, Jeezy, Ross, to do something about it.

And I rarely use the term, I do say it sometimes for emphasis.

eek.gif
, this actually happens?? I went to all black schools growing up and went to a HBCU so I never was around white girls until I became a professional. Do they reallly do this?, I might catch a case if they dropped the word around me. I heard a Jewish girl drop the term and I had to call her out on that, like "What the hell are you doing?"

As far as Khaled using it, I don't like it, but it's up to Wayne, Jeezy, Ross, to do something about it.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

eek.gif

Bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My FB is filled up with white females like "Finna hit it up with my Ns'" and stuff like that.

Psh I think white people say it more than black people  where I went to school...
sike i take that back but white people definetely use it a lot 

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

eek.gif

Bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My FB is filled up with white females like "Finna hit it up with my Ns'" and stuff like that.

Psh I think white people say it more than black people  where I went to school...
sike i take that back but white people definetely use it a lot 

I use it sporadically and don't like hearing preppy or wannabe gangsta kids say it. I'm Latino and grew up hearing it and using it but try no to as much anymore.

I use it sporadically and don't like hearing preppy or wannabe gangsta kids say it. I'm Latino and grew up hearing it and using it but try no to as much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom