NT...how did this become acceptable? Vol. This is not a representation of my generation as a whole

No one in their right mind would ever believe this is representative of any generation.
no...i'm saying people continually say this generation is weak, lack male influence, etc.
this is just an extreme example.

I've personally never seen the generalization/bashing of Generation Z on NT.
Links? :nerd:
seriously?
there's no specific thread or link...but people are always talking about "man this generation blah blah blah"
if you haven't seen it, i don't know what to tell you.

:smh: how dudes can sit there and try to defend this is beyond me

Right!! I dont think people are looking at the photo properly lol
There is nothing to defend, this dude is obviously gay!

There have always been weird/flamboyant gay people, that's nothing new.

This thread is equivalent to me posting a pic of Rupaul or Liberace and saying "What was wrong with the 80s generation, smh!"

What do you mean acceptable? Simply put, it's not. :lol:

Some people just don't care what others think, people have always dressed "stupidly" or "uniquely"

He isn't the first one

okay I'm going to change the title because you guys are taking that literally. I was just being funny with that. read my original post an all of the other things I said because that is the point of this thread. all through this forum and life in general people criticize my generation saying that our males are more effeminate and they don't know what happened. all of you that are saying that this occurred in every generation are proving my point. but this is my fault for titling the thread what I did

80's babies were da last cats with some sort of resemblance of common sense.

these new jacks are SOOO thirst to make some kind name or claim for themselves it becomes a act of desperation..
In a nutshell and oh there's blame for it to. Falls back to the same argument every time.

If you ain't tryna let him cook then let that boy grill!

80's babies were da last cats with some sort of resemblance of common sense.

these new jacks are SOOO thirst to make some kind name or claim for themselves it becomes a act of desperation..
I agree with you on a lot of things but that's a very bias and non factual claim, there's very questionable styles from the 80's and 90's. Ironically it's the source of today's youth fashion inspiration.

Y'all dudes sound so foolish. If he's gay, then cool, let him cook. If he claimed to be straight, he'd be getting roasted for wearing heels and a purse, no matter where he goes.

There were gays who have been flamboyant forever, and I personally think that if that's his life, that's his life, cool, and if dude is straight and tried to wear this around any circle today, he'd be getting roasted the same way he'd be getting roasted in your golden age.

So to your answer your question, I promise you it has not become "acceptable" for a man who claims to be straight to wear heels and a purse.

i blame wiz khalifa 
mean.gif

i blame wiz khalifa 
mean.gif
Dawg how is Wiz Khalifa the reason why an obviously gay dude wants to wear heels and a purse . . .

Why are y'all even blaming anybody

The streets are not filled with straight men rocking heels, I don't even think dude in OP even likes girls, and if he did, he is getting NO play

Why does NT like to blame the 90's babies for everything

Last edited:
Y'all dudes sound so foolish. If he's gay, then cool, let him cook. If he claimed to be straight, he'd be getting roasted for wearing heels and a purse, no matter where he goes.​

There were gays who have been flamboyant forever, and I personally think that if that's his life, that's his life, cool, and if dude is straight and tried to wear this around any circle today, he'd be getting roasted the same way he'd be getting roasted in your golden age.​

So to your answer your question, I promise you it has not become "acceptable" for a man who claims to be straight to wear heels and a purse.​
read what i said in my actual post....i advise all of you to actually.
to get the point of what i'm even talking about. please.

I agree with you on a lot of things but that's a very bias and non factual claim, there's very questionable styles from the 80's and 90's. Ironically it's the source of today's youth fashion inspiration.

but not everyone dresses like this. I'm pretty sure this is just like 1% of our generation doing this.

These young dudes wearing grandma earrings like Lil B saying " let him cook " 
mean.gif
 Its SUSPECT, what happened to you as a boy? ( No Sandusky )

I like what Key & Peele said, both having homosexual siblings. Its ok to be with who you want, and even dress.... but that EXTRA flamboyant stuff View media item 158431

Back
Top Bottom