NT how do you be fashionable on a budget? vol. brokebois n college students enter

Work at a clothing store you get first dibs on the discount items and then apply your employee discount on top of that!

No name form fitting clothes > Ill fitting name brand clothes

I see dudes spending money on clothes just cause of the brand name even though the out fit looks like trash

Don't buy clothes with huge logos on them. Ish looks mad childish. Clothes with minimal logos are the way to go

Last edited:
H&M?
Uniqlo?
Zara?
All those can be spots to check if they are in your area.

You really just have to have fashion sense to be able to pull off the affordable clothes. But I really advocate this lifestyle if you are looking to save $$

Apc denim is the price of a pair of Jordan's. Look for sites that sell them and then look for promo codes. Style forum has a sales thread. For everything else just get basics from from uniqlo or h&m like others have said.

H&M?
Uniqlo?
Zara?
All those can be spots to check if they are in your area.

You really just have to have fashion sense to be able to pull off the affordable clothes. But I really advocate this lifestyle if you are looking to save $$
Agreed. Find the style that you like and look for those alternatives in clothing stores.

Sometimes you don't need to pay $80 for a button up shirt, when you have an alternative that looks just the same for 1/4 of the price.

i worried way too much about being fresh in college. Wear a white tee and some flip flops. Bops will still be on it. 

Never hurts to flex on em with the sneaks at the house/dorm parties though.

Last edited:
don't be a sucka for name brands b...thats for impressing other cats that wear the same ish,,if it looks good and you like it..wear it.

for you guys that dont have money to buy the best clothes but still want to have ur fashion game on fleek how do yall do it?

im talking bout fashion like kanye and stuff, not talking about button ups and loafers

On fleek? What the fuuuuu.....

OP you are pretty frail so you can wear alot of the thing the average male cant.

you are thadocta correct?

I don't manage to stay fashionable, but I'm acceptable :lol:

My days of buying $30+ t-shirts and $70+ denim ended a couple years ago. Its just not worth it to me anymore, and my limited budget can't handle it. When I need new jeans I go to the Levis outlet and grab a $35-40 pair of 501's and call it a day.

Jean and joggers - ebay from the chinese sellers

shirts / tops - plndr, mlted, karmaloop, uniqlo, everyurbanwebsitethatsellsdiscounteditemsfromolderseasons

jackets - spend real bread on jackets. a fly *** jacket will get you laid

shoes - you're on niketalk. you're kick game should already be proper

accessories - ioffer , kingice

and last but not least

macy's one day sales.. sign up for the email list. wait for a sale, buy some adult clothes to mix in with your urban stuff to get the kanye look

boom! dominate any highschool fashion scene

note: college kids don't care

note: adults will only respond to refined taste and real brands.

/endthread

you still ugly b.

280348.jpg
existential lizard 
laugh.gif

I would suggest ebay. I see great clothes I like at express, gap, macys, and a lot of the times i can find it on ebay for cheap. eying some Gap Lived In Khaki's right now. I'm also not against thrifting on ebay if something jeans sweaters shirts are used... lately I love getting something here and there.

OP what college you go to??

Take advantage of your student loan refund checks..

Let's say you only need 10k for the semester, take a loan out for 20k...your school will refund you that additional 10k. That's 10 Gs in your pockets right there, pa. Ball out

cant teach swag boy boy

but for real, dont get caught up in the brand names. just buy clothes that fit good and you'll look clean

Last edited:
I got lot of strretwear vintage close Nike.. you think I can open a studio and lease our clothes for like $500 per hour?? Is that even a thing??

Back
Top Bottom