NT How do you fight the urge?

To call your ex?

I don't wanna get into the breakup details, but I was good afterwards...didn't even want to call her. She winds up textin me after a week or two andone thing leads to another and we wind up hanging out for like a week straight. It was great, she even let me do stuff she said she would never do
devil.gif
. Of course that fell apart, and she went from o baby plz i want to see u to ehi got stuff to do blah blah blah. so i told her im done and texted her "don't ever call me again". Well its been about a week, I havent calledher...but I really want to.

I know it will be bad news so how do I stop thinking about it? Last night I dreamed had a missed call from her haha.

Originally Posted by dubzeroes

talk to a new girl, shiat easy as that.

Maybe, but she gotta be hotter than the first girl. I'm "talking" to 2 other girls but they can't compare
embarassed.gif

pride...to much of it to show how i'm feelin and someone isn't doin the same...we gotta be 100/100 on that...not gonna have me lookin like a bug-a-boo

she just wanted you because she couldn't have you, and now that she got you she doesn't want you anymore. /thread

Thanks guys, dubz, myT, rapido.

I guess I'm reminiscing on the bedroom too much and not thinking about why we broke up. I also need to hit free agency hard to strengthen the roster. Exwas like a Michael Redd type, I need that KB8 in my life along with maybe a Tim Thomas (mean offensive skills off the bench). Can't have these role playersrunning the show, hope I don't have to wait until 2010 word to the Knickerbockers.

Goodnight NT

"Being heart broken is a battle between reason and emotion. There can only be one winner" - Raginl3ull

she still lingers in my head and its been a few years.....I am keeping it moving, dont get me wrong but she still has a spell on me....

I don't fight it I always give in...lol...but sometimes I've went on longgggg breaks with her like 4...5months...we always bounce right back...everysituation is different

don't try to fight it give yourself permission that if u want to talk to her you can, a lot of times that will help you refrain from contacting her.
think about what you would say if you did call her and based on how long you knew her you can pretty much predict what her response would be.
but think about this if you attempt to call or text her and she doesn't reply think about how much worse you will feel for going back on your vow to leaveher alone.
hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom