NT How do you handle pressure? vol. William Foster and Patrick Bateman

Got into a fight with my brother a few hours ago, said some things that can't be taken back 
30t6p3b.gif
, hate when that happens

A few vices to take my mind off of things. Or avoid those kind of situations in the first place. But definitely no feelings of rage. I'm pretty laid back I guess. If anything the pressure just bums me out.

A few vices to take my mind off of things. Or avoid those kind of situations in the first place. But definitely no feelings of rage. I'm pretty laid back I guess. If anything the pressure just bums me out.

So your 6'9 280 pounds and people try to pick fights with you? Your bigger then Lebron James. You wear turtleneck sweaters or something?

So your 6'9 280 pounds and people try to pick fights with you? Your bigger then Lebron James. You wear turtleneck sweaters or something?

Daaamn son.I don't get how people are trying to mess with you when you're 6'9,280. Whenever you feel like you're about to blow,just remember the #!#+ that they taught you in anger management class and try to just get away from that situation and get your mind off of it.

Remember,you could prob kill someone in a fight and I know you don't wanna go to jail. I know that it's cliched but actually try thinking before you act.

Daaamn son.I don't get how people are trying to mess with you when you're 6'9,280. Whenever you feel like you're about to blow,just remember the #!#+ that they taught you in anger management class and try to just get away from that situation and get your mind off of it.

Remember,you could prob kill someone in a fight and I know you don't wanna go to jail. I know that it's cliched but actually try thinking before you act.

Sometimes It builds up and I wait for someone to test me

if it's a dude and it warrants an asz beating....... we fighting

but you 6'9 bra ham........ I mean you must look punkable

Sometimes It builds up and I wait for someone to test me

if it's a dude and it warrants an asz beating....... we fighting

but you 6'9 bra ham........ I mean you must look punkable

sometimes when things gets hectic i try to remain positive. but i think your talking about more being violent pressure if thats the case well deep breath always help

sometimes when things gets hectic i try to remain positive. but i think your talking about more being violent pressure if thats the case well deep breath always help

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Daaamn son.I don't get how people are trying to mess with you when you're 6'9,280.

Remember,you could prob kill someone in a fight and I know you don't wanna go to jail.
Yeah, I'm an African-American who believes no matter my social status and what I've over come I shouldn't judge
or distance myself from inner-cities and areas of plight. So a lot of times I have friends in drug zones, and very bad areas
but I don't let it deter me from seeing them...even if I don't "look the part". Even though I was born in South Jamaica, I lived
in Williamsburg I wear tight 501's, vintage clothing from the salvation army, faded t's and plaid shirts. So I don't exactly look like
a "thug" walking around TALKING tough and acting like I got a problem 24/7.

So you know these kids from these neighborhoods are so hard wired to thug out, when they see me they think
it's time to polish their thug skills and get testy. MOST people can see through my appearance and see I still
have innate "hood instincts" by mannerisms I can't shake, but there's a few built like Marlo on a mission to
"send a message". In 2009 I had to put a dude in the hospital for trying to test me, we have mutual acquaintances
so I found out he has was worse than I thought (I stompped him until he stopped moving). I thought I killed him,
I was SCARED TO DEATH...thought he died and I was going away for murder. I was still on probation at the time
for assault.

It's hard trying to keep this anger bottled in, I'm a loving and peaceful person but it seems like people want to bring the
beast out of me. I go to the gym and hit the bag twice a week, I take it out on weights and I terrain sprint...but I'm also
a father so it's hard for me to just pick up and leave the second I'm angry.

Me and my brother had a fight earlier and my hand is mangled from going through a quickcrete wall with wood beams, it was
either the wall or my older brother and he's 160 5'11

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Daaamn son.I don't get how people are trying to mess with you when you're 6'9,280.

Remember,you could prob kill someone in a fight and I know you don't wanna go to jail.
Yeah, I'm an African-American who believes no matter my social status and what I've over come I shouldn't judge
or distance myself from inner-cities and areas of plight. So a lot of times I have friends in drug zones, and very bad areas
but I don't let it deter me from seeing them...even if I don't "look the part". Even though I was born in South Jamaica, I lived
in Williamsburg I wear tight 501's, vintage clothing from the salvation army, faded t's and plaid shirts. So I don't exactly look like
a "thug" walking around TALKING tough and acting like I got a problem 24/7.

So you know these kids from these neighborhoods are so hard wired to thug out, when they see me they think
it's time to polish their thug skills and get testy. MOST people can see through my appearance and see I still
have innate "hood instincts" by mannerisms I can't shake, but there's a few built like Marlo on a mission to
"send a message". In 2009 I had to put a dude in the hospital for trying to test me, we have mutual acquaintances
so I found out he has was worse than I thought (I stompped him until he stopped moving). I thought I killed him,
I was SCARED TO DEATH...thought he died and I was going away for murder. I was still on probation at the time
for assault.

It's hard trying to keep this anger bottled in, I'm a loving and peaceful person but it seems like people want to bring the
beast out of me. I go to the gym and hit the bag twice a week, I take it out on weights and I terrain sprint...but I'm also
a father so it's hard for me to just pick up and leave the second I'm angry.

Me and my brother had a fight earlier and my hand is mangled from going through a quickcrete wall with wood beams, it was
either the wall or my older brother and he's 160 5'11

Wow so your brother is homosexual and 5'11 and your 6'8 and straight. Thats a crazy difference.

Wow so your brother is homosexual and 5'11 and your 6'8 and straight. Thats a crazy difference.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Nah, my older brother is straight, my baby brother is homosexual

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Nah, my older brother is straight, my baby brother is homosexual

Back
Top Bottom