NT How do you handle pressure? vol. William Foster and Patrick Bateman

you're 6'9" 280 and you can find clothes your size at the salvation army?
lmao *%*% outta here with that

ppl still lie on the internet?

^and now you just agreed to being 6'8"... riiiight 

Originally Posted by calikev34

calikev34: what's 2 + 2 =? and what color is the sky in mid-afternoon

Stockholm Patriot: 4, and I'd say sky blue for certain my dude
pimp.gif

calikev34 I call ducktales there's no way 2+2=4, next this guy is gonna tell us he breathes oxygen to live and bleeds red.
succesfull troll!
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

calikev34 I call ducktales there's no way 2+2=4, next this guy is gonna tell us he breathes oxygen to live and bleeds red.
succesfull troll!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

calikev34
mad.gif
I call ducktales there's no way 2+2=4, next this guy is gonna tell us he breathes oxygen to live and bleeds red.
succesfull troll!
indifferent.gif
da026966ea80ce2999d4f691e82cdc4e0e434aeb_r.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif

calikev34
mad.gif
I call ducktales there's no way 2+2=4, next this guy is gonna tell us he breathes oxygen to live and bleeds red.
succesfull troll!
indifferent.gif

Most my wardrobe is mostly XL and XXL shirts and 34 waist 36 inseam pants ...how is that hard to believe?

and it's 2010 and I'm 28 years old, so sorry if I'm not walking around like I should be on a Dispet mixtape cover from 2003

sagging-pants.jpg

Most my wardrobe is mostly XL and XXL shirts and 34 waist 36 inseam pants ...how is that hard to believe?

and it's 2010 and I'm 28 years old, so sorry if I'm not walking around like I should be on a Dispet mixtape cover from 2003

sagging-pants.jpg

Use that anger and focus it on somethings that is productive. Is punching someone face in to the pavement really going to get you anywhere beside maybe jail? You can't let people get under your skin so easily. That is a sign of weakness. Its like in basketball people try to do some defensive tactics to try  lure you into a technical. Once you get a technical foul the opposing team get a chance at two free points and the next possession, which is a lose lose situation for you. Keep your eyes on the basket and continue to play fundamental basketball. 

Use that anger and focus it on somethings that is productive. Is punching someone face in to the pavement really going to get you anywhere beside maybe jail? You can't let people get under your skin so easily. That is a sign of weakness. Its like in basketball people try to do some defensive tactics to try  lure you into a technical. Once you get a technical foul the opposing team get a chance at two free points and the next possession, which is a lose lose situation for you. Keep your eyes on the basket and continue to play fundamental basketball. 

Originally Posted by Dragon

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom