Nt, How do you view drinking vol. another drunk text ftl

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?

Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
How do you guys view it?

basically if you are "going off on her" when she is drunk texting you at 3am (when she is really just trying to get your attention while uninhibited) then you clearly have 2 different views on the issue and rather than listen to what she probably considers you lecturing her (not saying that's actually what you are doing) she will seek that attention from someone else, thus resulting in the downfall of you "talking" to said female

basically if you are "going off on her" when she is drunk texting you at 3am (when she is really just trying to get your attention while uninhibited) then you clearly have 2 different views on the issue and rather than listen to what she probably considers you lecturing her (not saying that's actually what you are doing) she will seek that attention from someone else, thus resulting in the downfall of you "talking" to said female

Originally Posted by Raffy53

How do you guys view it?

you sound like a super lame.

How do you guys view it?

you sound like a super lame.

It's not really a wrong mindset to have.  I drink, and have no problem with people who drink, unless your one of those people who get sloppy drunk and turn into a whole new person while intoxicated.  I hate those people.  As far as women go , I'd rather have a chick who chiefs, than one who drinks heavy.  Sloppy drunkness is not attractive.

It's not really a wrong mindset to have.  I drink, and have no problem with people who drink, unless your one of those people who get sloppy drunk and turn into a whole new person while intoxicated.  I hate those people.  As far as women go , I'd rather have a chick who chiefs, than one who drinks heavy.  Sloppy drunkness is not attractive.

so a girl your talking to sends you a drunk text at 3 a.m. and probably wanted to smash on her end with you and instead of you inviting her over you told her off. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so a girl your talking to sends you a drunk text at 3 a.m. and probably wanted to smash on her end with you and instead of you inviting her over you told her off. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I just hope you dont look down on everyone who drinks. Not everyone is a sloppy mess or a destructive and crazy person when drunk.
Alot of people enjoy the buzz from drinking and just stay calm, joke around, hookup with friends of course, and just have a good time drama free.

Yeah that girl was just having you in mind and thats a good thing so going off on her wasnt such a good move. Humor her while shes texting/calling you. Hey things are more hilarious when youre drunk no matter how stupid your jokes may be so thers your advantage.

and oh yeah........pics of girl?

I just hope you dont look down on everyone who drinks. Not everyone is a sloppy mess or a destructive and crazy person when drunk.
Alot of people enjoy the buzz from drinking and just stay calm, joke around, hookup with friends of course, and just have a good time drama free.

Yeah that girl was just having you in mind and thats a good thing so going off on her wasnt such a good move. Humor her while shes texting/calling you. Hey things are more hilarious when youre drunk no matter how stupid your jokes may be so thers your advantage.

and oh yeah........pics of girl?

9 times outta 10 shorty is gonna tell you everything on her mind because of her current state. If anything hit her with the quick responses for the night, then in the morn tell her that s**& aint cool.

9 times outta 10 shorty is gonna tell you everything on her mind because of her current state. If anything hit her with the quick responses for the night, then in the morn tell her that s**& aint cool.

How do you guys view it?
Let me meet you half way..

For starters, you SOUND very...and I mean VERY lame. But I think I know where you're coming from. Myself, I hate drunk women. I love drinking,  but I hate that I'm a good 50lbs heavier than every woman that thought they could out drink me. You know what happens when they try to keep up? I end up losing out because I don't '"Take advantage" of drunk (even though they elect to pt themselves in very compromising situations and I feel I shouldn't have to pretend I care about.. never mind). And are women fun when they nag? NOPE. And guess what drunk women do? YUP. And they cry... like... for no reason. And another thing, you gals bladder game is %*+. Step your holding it game up.

BUT..

You just got a drunk text and you're complaining? U should probe her (mentally, you pervert!). You could have used that as an opportunity to find out critical info that could put you in pole position in a matter of days, if not hours. Drunk texting is a blessing. Use it wisely. And stop looking down on people who waited their whole lives to be grown enough to do what they couldn't the day  before. That's half the allure of inebriation; actually being old enough to pull it off. Try it. You won't regret it. Don't try to fence people in. If she's TRYING NW THINGS, it's just that. It's not like she's on heroin
laugh.gif
. Relax.. let her get drunk.. have a drink yourself. Be a grown up, little boy.

How do you guys view it?
Let me meet you half way..

For starters, you SOUND very...and I mean VERY lame. But I think I know where you're coming from. Myself, I hate drunk women. I love drinking,  but I hate that I'm a good 50lbs heavier than every woman that thought they could out drink me. You know what happens when they try to keep up? I end up losing out because I don't '"Take advantage" of drunk (even though they elect to pt themselves in very compromising situations and I feel I shouldn't have to pretend I care about.. never mind). And are women fun when they nag? NOPE. And guess what drunk women do? YUP. And they cry... like... for no reason. And another thing, you gals bladder game is %*+. Step your holding it game up.

BUT..

You just got a drunk text and you're complaining? U should probe her (mentally, you pervert!). You could have used that as an opportunity to find out critical info that could put you in pole position in a matter of days, if not hours. Drunk texting is a blessing. Use it wisely. And stop looking down on people who waited their whole lives to be grown enough to do what they couldn't the day  before. That's half the allure of inebriation; actually being old enough to pull it off. Try it. You won't regret it. Don't try to fence people in. If she's TRYING NW THINGS, it's just that. It's not like she's on heroin
laugh.gif
. Relax.. let her get drunk.. have a drink yourself. Be a grown up, little boy.

Just out of curiosity OP why don't you drink. I am 23 BTW i am obviously over the get drunk and crazy stage. But nothing wrong with de-stressing with a drink after a long week at work.

But if you have a serious problem with it your best bet is to not respond say you were sleeping and talk to her in the AM. I would assume that a girl who just wants to talk to you at 3am isn't going to take well to being told off via text message.

EDIT: Listen to Will Hitchero

Just out of curiosity OP why don't you drink. I am 23 BTW i am obviously over the get drunk and crazy stage. But nothing wrong with de-stressing with a drink after a long week at work.

But if you have a serious problem with it your best bet is to not respond say you were sleeping and talk to her in the AM. I would assume that a girl who just wants to talk to you at 3am isn't going to take well to being told off via text message.

EDIT: Listen to Will Hitchero

Basicly I'm not smashingI don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
How do you guys view it?
Fixed.

Basicly I'm not smashingI don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
How do you guys view it?
Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom