Nt, How do you view drinking vol. another drunk text ftl

OP is a lame-O

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

OP out here trying to save girls and put them on the right track in life.....SMH.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.

Edit--  "Your just a rest haven for #%@%"

OP out here trying to save girls and put them on the right track in life.....SMH.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?

Strong ratio of Avatar pic to game with chicks

indifferent.gif

Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
How do you guys view it?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

How do you guys view it?

indifferent.gif
I definitely see a positive correlation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

How do you guys view it?

indifferent.gif
I definitely see a positive correlation
laugh.gif

I understand the feeling OP. I'm 23 and i don't drink as well for religious reasons. But you should definitely get out the mindset of looking down on people who do drink.

As for the girl, if she's a sloppy drinker the that's just what she is. She bout that life and if your with her your going to have to deal with it. You should smash until you get tired and move on if its all like that.

I understand the feeling OP. I'm 23 and i don't drink as well for religious reasons. But you should definitely get out the mindset of looking down on people who do drink.

As for the girl, if she's a sloppy drinker the that's just what she is. She bout that life and if your with her your going to have to deal with it. You should smash until you get tired and move on if its all like that.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Op I don't drink either and I commend you for sticking by your conventions. With that said, judging people isn't going to make them change. Either tell this person that you don't like it when she gets sloppy drunk or date someone that doesn't drink.

Op I don't drink either and I commend you for sticking by your conventions. With that said, judging people isn't going to make them change. Either tell this person that you don't like it when she gets sloppy drunk or date someone that doesn't drink.

Back
Top Bottom