Nt, How do you view drinking vol. another drunk text ftl

to be fair it could have been one of those nights when she was really done and she hit you up...

doesnt mean she does it all the time or she's some kind of lush...

to be fair it could have been one of those nights when she was really done and she hit you up...

Originally Posted by aepps20

Op I don't drink either and I commend you for sticking by your conventions. With that said, judging people isn't going to make them change. Either tell this person that you don't like it when she gets sloppy drunk or date someone that doesn't drink.

Word And no I'm not a lame-O just because I don't drink, I have a rocky family history dealing with that so id rather avoid itBest thing someone said was to stop trying to save these broads lol

Originally Posted by aepps20

Op I don't drink either and I commend you for sticking by your conventions. With that said, judging people isn't going to make them change. Either tell this person that you don't like it when she gets sloppy drunk or date someone that doesn't drink.

Word And no I'm not a lame-O just because I don't drink, I have a rocky family history dealing with that so id rather avoid itBest thing someone said was to stop trying to save these broads lol

Originally Posted by manny1

so a girl your talking to sends you a drunk text at 3 a.m. and probably wanted to smash on her end with you and instead of you inviting her over you told her off. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My initial thoughts.
You do sound quite lame and need to loosen up a lil. I drink, i'm down with chicks who drink as long as they dont get sloppy.

Chicks who smoke on the other hand is a guaranteed turn off 90% of the time.

Drunk Sex FTW btw.

Originally Posted by manny1

so a girl your talking to sends you a drunk text at 3 a.m. and probably wanted to smash on her end with you and instead of you inviting her over you told her off. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My initial thoughts.
You do sound quite lame and need to loosen up a lil. I drink, i'm down with chicks who drink as long as they dont get sloppy.

Chicks who smoke on the other hand is a guaranteed turn off 90% of the time.

Drunk Sex FTW btw.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It's not that you're wrong. You're never wrong *google eyes*.. But he's 21.. these are things you teach 15 year olds. Don't save him. He don't wanna be saved..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It's not that you're wrong. You're never wrong *google eyes*.. But he's 21.. these are things you teach 15 year olds. Don't save him. He don't wanna be saved..

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

OP is a lame-O

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I'm not smashingI don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?
Fixed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

OP is a lame-O

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I'm not smashingI don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?
Fixed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't drink but i don't look down upon those who do. It's there life, let them live it while i live mine.

I don't drink but i don't look down upon those who do. It's there life, let them live it while i live mine.

People who drink dating people who don't drink rarely works out.

The latter typically ends up looking down upon the former, calls them childish, immature, etc., and the former typically ends up thinking that the latter is super-lame and boring.

Just cut things now and date someone who doesn't drink.

People who drink dating people who don't drink rarely works out.

The latter typically ends up looking down upon the former, calls them childish, immature, etc., and the former typically ends up thinking that the latter is super-lame and boring.

Just cut things now and date someone who doesn't drink.

So a chick drunk texted you and you decided to lecture her?

Like, I feel you about the drunk girl thing (thin line with most of them between tipsy and sloppy), but there is a time and a place...

So a chick drunk texted you and you decided to lecture her?

Like, I feel you about the drunk girl thing (thin line with most of them between tipsy and sloppy), but there is a time and a place...

Back
Top Bottom