NT, How Important Is FLOSSING To You??? Vol. No Oral-B

Ok since were on niketalk im assuming every1 here know what it means to floss. (for those who dont, it basically means show off anything, even tho most use it to mean whips, money, ice, kicks/gear etc). So ive always loved to rock/cop ill gear/kicks and i dont care what ppl think i just do it cuz its all i know and ive been doing it since i was a young lad (1st grade i want to say?). Grew up in north jersey always chiled in manhattan alot and idk i know alot of other kids who do the same thing. Now im a freshman at University of Hartford, CT, so its mostly kids from Mass/CT and westchester and even tho there are a few kids i chill with from BK and the city that go here that enjoy the finer things in life (high end clothing/sneakers), most ppl (especially my good friends here) dont understand why i do these things like ill combos, leavin tags on a new snapback im wearin (pop the tags at 12 midnight the day i buy 1), keepin a dutchy in the hat/behind the ear, skateboarding in new spizikes i dropped retail on (allowed 2 skate them because they are fusions, that @!%* doesnt count i know that.), rockin expensive/vintage polo/north face to do $+%$%$+ things w/ my friends in, writin graff, rock expensive watch/earrings just 2 chill, brownbagging then just drinkin 4lokos walking around campus. Idk just things along those lines nothing rly too serious at all. Its not very important to me but its just something i like to do and couldnt change if i wanted to and im fine with that. Floss. SO let me know niketalk, please, how important is it to u to let ppl know you got it?
Cliffs:

HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO YOU TO FLOSS WHAT YOU HAVE?

Ok since were on niketalk im assuming every1 here know what it means to floss. (for those who dont, it basically means show off anything, even tho most use it to mean whips, money, ice, kicks/gear etc). So ive always loved to rock/cop ill gear/kicks and i dont care what ppl think i just do it cuz its all i know and ive been doing it since i was a young lad (1st grade i want to say?). Grew up in north jersey always chiled in manhattan alot and idk i know alot of other kids who do the same thing. Now im a freshman at University of Hartford, CT, so its mostly kids from Mass/CT and westchester and even tho there are a few kids i chill with from BK and the city that go here that enjoy the finer things in life (high end clothing/sneakers), most ppl (especially my good friends here) dont understand why i do these things like ill combos, leavin tags on a new snapback im wearin (pop the tags at 12 midnight the day i buy 1), keepin a dutchy in the hat/behind the ear, skateboarding in new spizikes i dropped retail on (allowed 2 skate them because they are fusions, that @!%* doesnt count i know that.), rockin expensive/vintage polo/north face to do $+%$%$+ things w/ my friends in, writin graff, rock expensive watch/earrings just 2 chill, brownbagging then just drinkin 4lokos walking around campus. Idk just things along those lines nothing rly too serious at all. Its not very important to me but its just something i like to do and couldnt change if i wanted to and im fine with that. Floss. SO let me know niketalk, please, how important is it to u to let ppl know you got it?
Cliffs:

HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO YOU TO FLOSS WHAT YOU HAVE?

Your post is too damn long. So I'm just gonna assume it is what I think it is about.... flossing..... I do it once, maybe twice a week. But I most definitely think it is of the utmost importance in dental hygiene and bodily cleanliness. Do you have any idea the amount of germs are stuck in the nooks and crannys between your teeth if you don't floss? I wish I flossed more often, but I get lazy every now and then... kinda like with reading your post.

Your post is too damn long. So I'm just gonna assume it is what I think it is about.... flossing..... I do it once, maybe twice a week. But I most definitely think it is of the utmost importance in dental hygiene and bodily cleanliness. Do you have any idea the amount of germs are stuck in the nooks and crannys between your teeth if you don't floss? I wish I flossed more often, but I get lazy every now and then... kinda like with reading your post.

ok yeah fair enough dude i floss my teeth too just so i can get breezys i feel like thats 1 extremely minor thing that helps. BUT NO IM TALKING ABOUT SHOWING OFF NICE @%+@ THAT YOU OWN IN EVERYDAY LIFE. I KNOW MY POST IS LONG THATS WHY I MADE 1 CLIFF NOTE THATS VERY STRAIGHTFOWARD

ok yeah fair enough dude i floss my teeth too just so i can get breezys i feel like thats 1 extremely minor thing that helps. BUT NO IM TALKING ABOUT SHOWING OFF NICE @%+@ THAT YOU OWN IN EVERYDAY LIFE. I KNOW MY POST IS LONG THATS WHY I MADE 1 CLIFF NOTE THATS VERY STRAIGHTFOWARD

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I can't even process how %++#!*@ stupid this post is...wow
roll.gif
had the same exact thought.

OP I used to be like you back in HS, I thought I was doing it. Wearing $250 shoes, $150 track jackets, or $100 jeans, but you know what when you take it off you're a nobody.
I used to floss to impress people I didn't even like. I liked hearing their amazement when I told them how much I got so and so for, but soon after I realized how dumb flossing is.
There's a time in your life when you become humble with just the things you need and cut the bull crap.
Wearing high end stuff and what not is your business I know but you can not deny how lame it is.
Flossing is the not important to me.
It's childish if you ask me.

*Enter DC*

OP I used to be like you back in HS, I thought I was doing it. Wearing $250 shoes, $150 track jackets, or $100 jeans, but you know what when you take it off you're a nobody.
I used to floss to impress people I didn't even like. I liked hearing their amazement when I told them how much I got so and so for, but soon after I realized how dumb flossing is.
There's a time in your life when you become humble with just the things you need and cut the bull crap.
Wearing high end stuff and what not is your business I know but you can not deny how lame it is.

*Enter DC*

Originally Posted by Ginzo

*Enter DC*
ok Ginz thank you for giving me a reasonable and honest answer to the question (unlike these other clowns). the way I see it is, I love all the gear/kicks/items that i cop and (therefore inevidably (sic) end up flossing), and I buy them for only myself and I would rock them even if i knew that i wouldnt see anyone out that specific day/ be going some where to impress ppl. I wear this gear because I love it and %@## w/ it hardbody , its for myself solely, but any extra attention or whatever i attract from it is just a plus. and im 100% honest about that.  i guess another part is i just hate looking like every1 else and rockeing the same garbage %!+ Bobs Stores/pac sun/marshalls typical garbage the herb %!+ kid next to me is wearing. Stop it, my closet? macys mens department
o yea and another thing i feel clothing is a way to express yourself thru style. just like writing graff or lacing razor sharp freestyles , the way u put yourself together as far as outfits is just an art in itself. i want 2 hear ur opinions sorry if u disagree thats just my science of life. and sorry i dont go on niketalk to post up philosophical discussions on ethics and religion, if i want that i go to a different website. Sorry if i thought NIKEtalk was a good site to discuss this topic?? i rarely visit this website, only to cop kicks and find out release dates etc.

and gunitg23, i didnt realize No oral-B would could catch an AYO until i saw ur comment. U are almost  right, but I would never call a female B, ive only referred to males as B, so u know what, i stand by that comment because unlike some wierd %!+ dudes i would never receive Oral sex from some1 i would be calling B, because then it would be a man right???? im not down with that kid

Originally Posted by Ginzo

*Enter DC*
ok Ginz thank you for giving me a reasonable and honest answer to the question (unlike these other clowns). the way I see it is, I love all the gear/kicks/items that i cop and (therefore inevidably (sic) end up flossing), and I buy them for only myself and I would rock them even if i knew that i wouldnt see anyone out that specific day/ be going some where to impress ppl. I wear this gear because I love it and %@## w/ it hardbody , its for myself solely, but any extra attention or whatever i attract from it is just a plus. and im 100% honest about that.  i guess another part is i just hate looking like every1 else and rockeing the same garbage %!+ Bobs Stores/pac sun/marshalls typical garbage the herb %!+ kid next to me is wearing. Stop it, my closet? macys mens department
o yea and another thing i feel clothing is a way to express yourself thru style. just like writing graff or lacing razor sharp freestyles , the way u put yourself together as far as outfits is just an art in itself. i want 2 hear ur opinions sorry if u disagree thats just my science of life. and sorry i dont go on niketalk to post up philosophical discussions on ethics and religion, if i want that i go to a different website. Sorry if i thought NIKEtalk was a good site to discuss this topic?? i rarely visit this website, only to cop kicks and find out release dates etc.

and gunitg23, i didnt realize No oral-B would could catch an AYO until i saw ur comment. U are almost  right, but I would never call a female B, ive only referred to males as B, so u know what, i stand by that comment because unlike some wierd %!+ dudes i would never receive Oral sex from some1 i would be calling B, because then it would be a man right???? im not down with that kid

ill bite

not flossing as in trying to display wealth, but i do try to present myself well, which means dressing well looking good etc

Back
Top Bottom