NT, How Important Is FLOSSING To You??? Vol. No Oral-B

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Its not important to me....If I gotta floss just to get extra broads then I'm cool...Chicks like my Master P "I Got The Hook Up" swag already
pimp.gif

u again?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Its not important to me....If I gotta floss just to get extra broads then I'm cool...Chicks like my Master P "I Got The Hook Up" swag already
pimp.gif

u again?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ill bite

not flossing as in trying to display wealth, but i do try to present myself well, which means dressing well looking good etc

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ill bite

not flossing as in trying to display wealth, but i do try to present myself well, which means dressing well looking good etc

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i pray, for the future of humanity and of this forum, that this is a troll post...

This. Son makes your average bird look insightful

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i pray, for the future of humanity and of this forum, that this is a troll post...

This. Son makes your average bird look insightful

" Listen to me, the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room. " 

- Frank Lucas 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- kidplay[/font]

" Listen to me, the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room. " 

- Frank Lucas 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- kidplay[/font]

I try to floss every day and night. I never know when you're going to meet a nice female. Makes me feel better about myself too.

I try to floss every day and night. I never know when you're going to meet a nice female. Makes me feel better about myself too.

If you ever put yourself in a situation where you can't show off, you realize how unimportant it truly is. It's human nature to want to look our best, be the most powerful, etc. because that's how animals attract mates. But I believe that once you reach a point that you realize how much of a waste it is, you've reached a good point in your beliefs. It's alright to have a few indulgences, but to be in debt, just so you can drive the newest car, wear the coolest clothes, use the coolest phone, etc. isn't important because in the grand scheme of things, being a slave to your money shows weakness.

I don't "floss". I tend to do things differently than most people do, and so I get more attention than if I just followed the crowd. I get asked about my taste in most things because I usually stick with something that they've never heard of, or something that they just think is cool(not necessarily expensive).

If you ever put yourself in a situation where you can't show off, you realize how unimportant it truly is. It's human nature to want to look our best, be the most powerful, etc. because that's how animals attract mates. But I believe that once you reach a point that you realize how much of a waste it is, you've reached a good point in your beliefs. It's alright to have a few indulgences, but to be in debt, just so you can drive the newest car, wear the coolest clothes, use the coolest phone, etc. isn't important because in the grand scheme of things, being a slave to your money shows weakness.

I don't "floss". I tend to do things differently than most people do, and so I get more attention than if I just followed the crowd. I get asked about my taste in most things because I usually stick with something that they've never heard of, or something that they just think is cool(not necessarily expensive).

I'll contribute.

The only time I "floss" or dress up is when I'm out with friends. The better your physique is, the more you can live with just rocking a plain tee, jeans, and sneakers to school or run errands.

Back
Top Bottom