NT...how mad will you be if Eminem wins Album of the Year at any award show next year?

I'm saying it now - "I'm Not Afraid" will win the grammy for song of the year and rap song of the year.

I'm saying it now - "I'm Not Afraid" will win the grammy for song of the year and rap song of the year.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
at Recovery being a great album.

I wouldnt call it a "great" album. but it was really really good. Im not much of an Eminem fan and even I was hooked on it for a good few months.

NEGATIVE!!
There have been zero great let alone good hip hop albums so far this year.

although I did like Ross' album, not a huge fan of dude but his album was actually decent..recovery was a lot better than that though
Eminem is just the smartest kid in the slow class right now.

NEGATIVE!!

although I did like Ross' album, not a huge fan of dude but his album was actually decent..recovery was a lot better than that though

It's not my fav album of his but I'll never be mad at him getting recognition regardless. I love him.

Oh wait this isn't the music forum.
Disregard my reply.

NEGATIVE!!

It's not my fav album of his but I'll never be mad at him getting recognition regardless. I love him.

Disregard my reply.

Disregard my reply.

Disregard my reply.

laugh.gif

I wouldnt call it a "great" album. but it was really really good. Im not much of an Eminem fan and even I was hooked on it for a good few months.

NEGATIVE!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by 17

wouldn't be mad nor surprised
this,
but Recovery belongs nowhere near the "Best Album" award. Not even the nominations.
Are you !+*%%$! kidding me???

I could understand you saying you don't think it deserves album of the year, but that's just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 17

this,
but Recovery belongs nowhere near the "Best Album" award. Not even the nominations.

I could understand you saying you don't think it deserves album of the year, but that's just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 17

this,

Originally Posted by 17

this,

Back
Top Bottom