NT, how many of us have no life?

I work full time, go to school, try to get 2hours in the gym everyday plus have a gf.. I basically have no social life.. Feelsbadman.jpg. I just wanna know who else on NT is going through the same :smh:

Can't wait till' I get my masters and get my career going. Life is so stagnant right now. I wanna live lavish.

I work two jobs basically from 9AM-midnight M-F and sometimes another 8 hours on Saturdays. My homies all work now, too. Before all this, we'd all kick it like 3 times a week. My chick friends are working, too and some have moved away. All we got are Saturdays now.. as Sundays are for family. And even then, it's not guaranteed something is popping on Saturdays. It's real routine and boring right now, but making paper makes up for it for now... I guess. |I

Work from 5 am to 3 pm, go to college, gym

NikeTalk is my social life lol

Meh... Be like that sometimes, g.

I'd rather always be busy than not have anything to do.

I remember one time my friend told me I have no social life because I don't go out and drink and that going out to bars and clubs is considered a social life

If that's the case I don't want or need one

Joined the military, got out. Found a bad *** job. At work the hardest thing is picking what netflix movie to watch. I look at jordans all day long and figure which one to get. Have a cheating gf and just copped my vii finals this sept one. I have a life but no friends lol. And im buzzed right now. Drinking bud light lime.

Joined the military, got out. Found a bad *** job. At work the hardest thing is picking what netflix movie to watch. I look at jordans all day long and figure which one to get. Have a cheating gf and just copped my vii finals this sept one. I have a life but no friends lol. And im buzzed right now. Drinking bud light lime.

damn bro

Life is pretty boring for me currently.

Moved to Michigan. theres a lot to do here but its not always fun heading to places by yourself or with my coworkers.

theres this arts beats and eats thing goin on but dont wanna go with my coworkers...basically need to make some friends here.

Had a broad come over last night. she type lame, made a joke about how to cure her headache, she needs to ggive me some head. she aint budge...ignored her till she said she said she was tired and sent her on her way.

Ithink she wanted to stay the night, but i never smashed (didnt really want to either, just dome) and i wasnt gonna put myself thru 6 hours of not comfortable sleep with no 'action'

In all, i currently have no life. +sad face+

:x:smh: damb. as for not having a life? I plead guilty to that as well. feels extremely batman

Last edited:
How you have a cheating gf and still in a relationship? 
mean.gif
 you choosing that L. 

Last edited:
For those with jobs/school.. That's the life you chose, find a hobby and a break from the monotony. Go on road trips, extended vacations, volunteer, different sports, etc..

You have to find something more fulfilling than the traditional shh life throws at you, especially if you're good health, otherwise you're wasting away.

ENJOY BEING BUSY, trust me!

I graduated in May and had been job searching up until last week (finally got an offer).

It was ok being lazy, having nothing to do while my friends were still in town for the summer, but as soon as they left, IT. GOT. BORING.

Now, I couldn't be more excited to start my 9-5 and complain about how long my days are! 
laugh.gif

ENJOY BEING BUSY, trust me!

I graduated in May and had been job searching up until last week (finally got an offer).

It was ok being lazy, having nothing to do while my friends were still in town for the summer, but as soon as they left, IT. GOT. BORING.

Now, I couldn't be more excited to start my 9-5 and complain about how long my days are! :lol:

That's how I feel right now. I'm ALWAYS busy but I enjoy it.

I used to sit at home all day and didn't do **** and I hated it so much.

wth are you guys talking about....those things ARE living life.

That's what I'm sayin.

Are you dudes expecting to be popping bottles at the club or something? You only got problems if you can't find enough things to fill your day.

damn bro
Life is pretty boring for me currently.
Moved to Michigan. theres a lot to do here but its not always fun heading to places by yourself or with my coworkers.
theres this arts beats and eats thing goin on but dont wanna go with my coworkers...basically need to make some friends here.
Had a broad come over last night. she type lame, made a joke about how to cure her headache, she needs to ggive me some head. she aint budge...ignored her till she said she said she was tired and sent her on her way.
Ithink she wanted to stay the night, but i never smashed (didnt really want to either, just dome) and i wasnt gonna put myself thru 6 hours of not comfortable sleep with no 'action'
In all, i currently have no life. +sad face+

You must be by Royal Oak. I remember when I was there 2 years ago before the Jay-Z/Eminem show and they had that arts beats and eats thing going on :lol:

Go to class and the library on weekdays. On weekends head to parties/clubs/bars. Workout and Basketball throughout the week, roughly every other day. Seems like no life is rather the ordinary life.

Back
Top Bottom