NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

$35 first 8 hrs, last 4 time and a half...not including night diff, weekend diff, and atleast 6 hours overtime after the 12 (1-2 times a week)coz its been busy lately. and if you pick up an extra shift, there's a $300 bonus depending if its a weekday or weekend. i do about 4-5 shifts/week...

$35 first 8 hrs, last 4 time and a half...not including night diff, weekend diff, and atleast 6 hours overtime after the 12 (1-2 times a week)coz its been busy lately. and if you pick up an extra shift, there's a $300 bonus depending if its a weekday or weekend. i do about 4-5 shifts/week...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by thacapt

Bro where do you work at?

Movie theater.
They pay me that low since I'm only 17.

Oh wow! You're young, didn't expect that... but which theatre? Townsquare/Rave? Southpoint? The Palms?

Boulder #**##$$ Station...
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: I didn't pay attention to the time when I posted that I was 17, I just turned 18 on midnight so my pay raises to the real Nevada Minimum of $8.25.

roll.gif

Bro where do you work at?

Movie theater.

Oh wow! You're young, didn't expect that... but which theatre? Townsquare/Rave? Southpoint? The Palms?

30t6p3b.gif

Edit: I didn't pay attention to the time when I posted that I was 17, I just turned 18 on midnight so my pay raises to the real Nevada Minimum of $8.25.

roll.gif

Movie theater.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Oh yeah explains it! Haha... a few of my past jumpoffs use to work at Sunset Station theatre and were getting paid 7 bucks at that time.

Movie theater.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Oh yeah explains it! Haha... a few of my past jumpoffs use to work at Sunset Station theatre and were getting paid 7 bucks at that time.

13.15 @ Food 4 Less...bout due for my cost of living raise this year, prolly be another 15 cents...lol

13.15 @ Food 4 Less...bout due for my cost of living raise this year, prolly be another 15 cents...lol

Back
Top Bottom