NT how much did you start out making at your job?

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Fulltime Job- Bank of America- 11.80 per hour, hired a month ago.. 40 hours a week, 3 weeks vaca 10 personal days

P/T Job- UPS 8.50 an hour, currently making 13.62 an hour, will be 14 by February first..

Just wondering how you fit a full time job and part time in a week? do you just work weekends at UPS or?...

When i finish uni in summer, im def gonna be on that 2/3 job grind!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 365k

I was making $11.00 at 16, but had to quit due to school.
frown.gif

So you'd rather make $11/hr than go to school?
Obviously I chose school. I'm a freshman in college now. Reason why I added the emoticon is due to the fact that it's tougher to get a job compared to then and, especially that doesn't start off paying the minimum.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 365k

I was making $11.00 at 16, but had to quit due to school.
frown.gif

So you'd rather make $11/hr than go to school?
Obviously I chose school. I'm a freshman in college now. Reason why I added the emoticon is due to the fact that it's tougher to get a job compared to then and, especially that doesn't start off paying the minimum.

I work for a college so my benefits >>>> my pay wage.

Wage:
$16.25/hr. 
Guaranteed 40 hrs/wk but no overtime.
Benefits:

I get into any home football/basketball games free (all access pass), and ~$5 for other events.

For football if I travel w/ the team for an away game I get an expense account (~$80), free gear, free food and get to watch a football game on the sidelines... 

And comp. time for every game (football OR basketball) I work.

I <3 college 
pimp.gif

Wage:
$16.25/hr. 
Benefits:

I get into any home football/basketball games free (all access pass), and ~$5 for other events.

For football if I travel w/ the team for an away game I get an expense account (~$80), free gear, free food and get to watch a football game on the sidelines... 

I <3 college 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Wage:
$16.25/hr. 
Benefits:

I <3 college 
pimp.gif

if you don't mind, what school and what do you exactly do at that school

Wage:
$16.25/hr. 
Benefits:

I <3 college 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Wage:
$16.25/hr. 
Benefits:

I <3 college 
pimp.gif

x2

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Wage:
$16.25/hr. 
Benefits:

I <3 college 
pimp.gif

x2

$9.70 I live in South Carolina, should be getting a raise soon. I would of been banking more but My Job has strict driver qualifications, And I fail.

I forgot to mention 40hrs a week plus pretty good OT. Plus tips LOWES Delivery FTW. lol sike.

Imma be on the look out for new employment next year. making 15.00 at leaste

$9.70 I live in South Carolina, should be getting a raise soon. I would of been banking more but My Job has strict driver qualifications, And I fail.

I forgot to mention 40hrs a week plus pretty good OT. Plus tips LOWES Delivery FTW. lol sike.

Imma be on the look out for new employment next year. making 15.00 at leaste

Back
Top Bottom