NT how much did you start out making at your job?

tumblrlbhatxldjb1qznmeg.png

man im making like $12 when i started and like 3 yrs later still making that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my future in the company was looking great until the econ went to shi ts and they literally laid off my entire department aside from me and one other person ( this person has like 10yr in the company)

i know we making good business now we got bonuses around augt but im like FUK the bonus i want a better base pay !!! damn job is just way to comfortable and chill
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

man im making like $12 when i started and like 3 yrs later still making that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my future in the company was looking great until the econ went to shi ts and they literally laid off my entire department aside from me and one other person ( this person has like 10yr in the company)

i know we making good business now we got bonuses around augt but im like FUK the bonus i want a better base pay !!! damn job is just way to comfortable and chill
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I make 14/hour after taxes. That's about 30k a year after taxes. Not too shab considering how relaxed my job is. I get 35 days paid vacation. 11 national holidays off, 11 sick days and about a week for thanksgiving. Actual per hour would be 16/hour after taxes for the actual time I'm at work. Next year it'd bump up just a tad about a 50 cent per hour raise.

I make 14/hour after taxes. That's about 30k a year after taxes. Not too shab considering how relaxed my job is. I get 35 days paid vacation. 11 national holidays off, 11 sick days and about a week for thanksgiving. Actual per hour would be 16/hour after taxes for the actual time I'm at work. Next year it'd bump up just a tad about a 50 cent per hour raise.

Minimum Wage for my state is $8.55

Just started this October at $9.00
Now I make $9.50
grin.gif

#WellOff.

Minimum Wage for my state is $8.55

Just started this October at $9.00
Now I make $9.50
grin.gif

#WellOff.

Back
Top Bottom