NT.. How often do you drink alcohol?

Every Friday and Saturday, sometimes on Thursdays. I only drink socially as well so I drink to get hammered. If I get too wasted on Fridays every once in a while I just call it quits on that weekend though :lol

I'm in college so I'm sure one day ill eventually get sick of getting obliterated every weekend and drink a bit more casually.

Last edited:
For 22 years NEVER EVER. For the past 4 months, a beer or 2 every 3-4 days.

Never drank liquor though. It's disgusting.

Hell I have to force myself to drink beer. Im just in a depression right now. It helps.

I'll be 23 on Thursday.

Im also very afraid to drive while intoxicated. I aint taking NO chances.
Damn man where u from if u in Cali I'll chill with u on ur bday and inbox me if u need to talk. I have never been depressed but been around people who were/are im here if u wanna talk man

Srs question... I'm getting to the point where every night I'm pouring something, liquor or beer, like I'm on Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire or something. Not getting wasted but a nice buzz to fall asleep to. Day to day life is just too dull for me, I need to spice up the evenings. I need to just gauge where I'm at relative to other people to make sure I don't have a problem.

u need some trees in ur life

word...i used to blow daily until i moved to baltimore... haven't been able to find a solid connect... said f' it and quit

Drink a beer or two every night. On the weekends, I probably drink all day. especially with College Football and the NFL back on.

Usually once or twice every weekend. Randomly haven't drank in three weeks though. I wonder how long I can go?

3 to 4 time a week.

Its not how many times you drink, it how much you drink. When your getting totally **** faced, 2 oclock in the afternoon, 4 days a week, then you have a problem.

I don't see how one can drink consistently.

How did you guys get to his point. Alcohol tastes sooooo bad

:x :x

EVERYDAY... I can't find any evidence that says 3 and under beers a day is bad for you... Only articles online advocating this act... But I also couldnt find any evidence online that said smoking trees every day is bad for you, and after a few months of avoiding smoke I have to say it does have a negative effect on your psychology.
But for the time being I'll continue to drink every day. I'm a bar fly, so I rationalize my actions by not only the (possibly purported)health benefits of daily beer consumption but being social as well. I talk to strangers every day and its quite a mental challenge, relating to strangers and breaking down their wall to get them to like you. I went from being an introverted kid, horrible at small talk to becoming quite adept with my interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. I've made tons of connections through drinking everyday. Bartenders (good ones) can be your key to the city.
I also know this beast can only be tamed and never exterminated. I drink a few beers everyday to keep its hunger at bay. Any attempt of sobriety has left me binge drinking by the 14th day into haze of many lost moons. If im not careful the monster within me will grow, but knowing this gives me somewhat the illusion of control.
Tread carefully my friends
I take it that you get yambs

I don't see how one can drink consistently.
How did you guys get to his point. Alcohol tastes sooooo bad
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I used to not mind the taste of beer but didn't actually enjoy it. I just started drinking one or two every night just because I was so bored and it was a great way to relax after work. After a week or two of having one every night, every beer after that goes down smooth and tastes delicious. It's definitely an acquired taste

Srs question... I'm getting to the point where every night I'm pouring something, liquor or beer, like I'm on Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire or something. Not getting wasted but a nice buzz to fall asleep to. Day to day life is just too dull for me, I need to spice up the evenings. I need to just gauge where I'm at relative to other people to make sure I don't have a problem.

u need some trees in ur life

just cause you have trees dont mean you gonna stop drinking.

i fluctuate from week to week. some weeks i drink 7 days a week. some weeks maybe 4-5 days.

M-Th is fairly routine. Usually after I get home from the office or gym, I will pour myself a 4 finger pour of bourbon on the rocks and just chill out. Usually its just 1 glass (even though its probably equivalent to 4 shots). After dinner, I will then smoke some hash, take my dog out for a walk, then go to bed.

Weekends are a bit different. Fridays i'll either treat it like a regular weekday or meetup with some friends for Happy Hour and get a bit more drunk. Sat and Sun I might just chill on beers and bud all day while I watch football.

shot of vodka in the morning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...enefit-vodka-iron-implant-tackle-anaemia.html

A shot of vodka may help heart disease

Could drinking vodka and orange tackle furred up arteries?

It is increasingly recognised that conditions such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease are linked to inflammation in the arteries. This can lead to a build-up of cholesterol, as well as high blood pressure.

Moderate amounts of alcohol have long been thought to have an anti-inflammatory effect - and, in the case of heart disease, boosting the levels of 'good' HDL cholesterol.

Now, in a new trial in Holland, healthy men aged between 20 and 40 are being given 100ml of vodka a day, mixed with orange juice, to test its benefits. Another group are being given a placebo.

I drink a beer with dinner every night; I don't like to get drunk anymore...I would rather enjoy a nice quality microbrew

once and a while I will get hammered but it's usually at a happy hour, tailgate or wedding nowadays

Back in college, I admittedly drank too often and almost any time of day. Beer Pong Mondays, Wednesday College Nights, Thirsty Thursdays, etc. Now having graduated and working professionally full-time, I rarely drink more than twice a week, social networking events included.

Back
Top Bottom