NT.. How often do you drink alcohol?

I don't see how one can drink consistently.
How did you guys get to his point. Alcohol tastes sooooo bad
sick.gif
sick.gif
Coming from someone that used to hate beer, you start developing a taste for it after awhile. Once you find one that you somewhat enjoy, it opens up the floodgates. Beers that I once could barely stomach (IPAs, stouts, porters, etc.) are now some of my favorites.

it's an issue when you will drink anything you can find to get a buzz on even if you don't like it

I drank liquor at a wedding for the first time in 3 yrs; I just don't like it...give me a good microbrew :smokin

it's an issue when you will drink anything you can find to get a buzz on even if you don't like it
I drank liquor at a wedding for the first time in 3 yrs; I just don't like it...give me a good microbrew
smokin.gif
My mom's best friend from high school was a raging alcoholic. My mom would tell me horror stories about how the people she lived with wouldn't allow there to be alcohol in the house after she got out of treatment for the first time, so she would spray hairspray into her mouth in order to get drunk.  Needless to say, she died of cirrhosis before her 30th birthday.

I usually only drink when I go out, which is once or twice a week since I've started working.

Every once in a while I'll have a drink at a restaurant or something.

It really depends on who I'm around most of the time. When I'm around certain people I'm not really in the vibe to have a drink, and vice versa.

I have to say though, the older I get, the more I appreciate drinking.

damn that is crazy; that's like the people you see on Intervention
My uncle had a similar fate. Dude would polish off a 750 mL of vodka before noon everyday. He would get "wet brain" if he didn't drink where he would seem like he was drunk when he was sober, and sober when he had alcohol in his system. Enjoy responsibly, guys.

My mom's best friend from high school was a raging alcoholic. My mom would tell me horror stories about how the people she lived with wouldn't allow there to be alcohol in the house after she got out of treatment for the first time, so she would spray hairspray into her mouth in order to get drunk.  Needless to say, she died of cirrhosis before her 30th birthday.

Had a cousin that was staying with us, dude would drink a bottle of presidente (750 ml) at least every other day.

When he would run out, he would drink the bottles we had of rubbing alcohol in the restroom...smh... :x

In college, Im not going to lie, it was almost every day. There was always something. Once I graduated and started to work, GF& I go out and drink on Fridays and Saturdays when we go out with our friends. And every once in a while on Sundays for the all you can drink beer (certain selection) and all you can eat wings at Down the Hatch in Manhattan for $21.

What can I say I like alcohol. lol 8)

Back
Top Bottom