NT i got a girl problem. VOL Not really a problem but its something

OK first off, im going to say i am a Christian Orthodox, and am not the most religious person out there, but i do got to church every now and then and willgive my thanks to the big guy upstaires every now and then.
Anyway, lets get into the story. Im talking to this girl now, and im starting to really like her, but she has a different religious upbringing. She is a nondenomational (sp?) menanite (sp?), which is simply modern day amish.
Im really starting to like her, but i dont want to get in a relationship where religion will get involved, and since its two different religions and i know shewill invite me to the groups and services. Im not trying to change my religion or anything.
My main question is, do you guys think i should even try it, there will be no sex involved, which will be kind of hard, but i think i can manage that...
Would you, or have you ever dated a girl whose big on religion that was opposite of her, and how did it affect your relationship?

before i forgot, i will post pics, but she doesnt have a myspace/facebook.. i dont know why, but she dont. so as soon as i get some pics of her i got yall

OK I actually read your post. I feel you. That's why I don't let myself get attached to girls who don't view life like I do. Just dropped a chickwho was perfect for me in almost every aspect, except for her views on life.

Originally Posted by aerdel24

My main question is, do you guys think i should even try it, there will be no sex involved, which will be kind of hard, but i think i can manage that.

Make sure you have a few jumpoffs around for when you need to get off.

If it gets kinda serious, I would suggest converting to her religion as lip service, but continue to believe in your original religion... Co-stanza

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

My main question is, do you guys think i should even try it, there will be no sex involved, which will be kind of hard, but i think i can manage that.

If it gets kinda serious, I would suggest converting to her religion as lip service, but continue to believe in your original religion... Co-stanza

I DONT suggest this. SEX IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF A RELATIONSHIP. And if you can't agree on a sexual relationship, then you guys don't need to betogether PERIOD.

before i forgot, i will post pics, but she doesnt have a myspace/facebook..

acf163121ed52ad0f2ff432e107c395c96b4d880.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THAT EPISODE HAD ME DYING.........BUT I AGREE MAKE SURE U GOT ENOUGH FEMALES FOR A HALF COURT GAME............ESPECIALLY IF SEX ISNT INVOLVED

OK first off, im going to say i am a Christian Orthodox, and am not the most religious person out there, but i do got to church every now and then and will give my thanks to the big guy upstaires every now and then.
Anyway, lets get into the story. Im talking to this girl now, and im starting to really like her, but she has a different religious upbringing. She is a non denomational (sp?) menanite (sp?), which is simply modern day amish.
Im really starting to like her, but i dont want to get in a relationship where religion will get involved, and since its two different religions and i know she will invite me to the groups and services. Im not trying to change my religion or anything.
My main question is, do you guys think i should even try it, there will be no sex involved, which will be kind of hard, but i think i can manage that...
Would you, or have you ever dated a girl whose big on religion that was opposite of her, and how did it affect your relationship?

before i forgot, i will post pics, but she doesnt have a myspace/facebook.. i dont know why, but she dont. so as soon as i get some pics of her i got yall

tired.gif
so what you talkin to her for? son you got the game all wrong

Ok realtalk, if worse comes to worse and you can't agree on a sexual relationship. I suggest that you guys put your status on "dating", so youcan freak other girls and still be personal with ol'girl, except it will be legit.

And then when she ask why you guys can't be exclusive, tell her you don't agree with not having sex with someone you care about.

i honestly dont know why you would even pursue this chick... there are way too many girls out there

how much of an amish is she? does she own a cell phone? if not, how are you talking to her?

well i know no sex will be hard as hell. especially coming out of relationships that were primarily sexual..

but i forgot to mention one little fact that i think will make no sex even harder. and that is.....

SHE LIVES WITH 7 OTHER GIRLS AND THEY ARE ALL HOT!!!!

im not sure if they have the same views as her, but idk.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

there will be no sex involved, which will be kind of hard, but i think i can manage that...
You sure man?...
Sex isn't everything, but defiantly necessary

sex is not necessary...to him at least...he said he'll be good

Originally Posted by buggz05

Ok realtalk, if worse comes to worse and you can't agree on a sexual relationship. I suggest that you guys put your status on "dating", so you can freak other girls and still be personal with ol'girl, except it will be legit.

And then when she ask why you guys can't be exclusive, tell her you don't agree with not having sex with someone you care about.

That won't work... if the girl is real religious, she's not gonna be the type to go along with prolonged non-exclusive dating.

So I still say get some friends with benefits that don't know this religious girl or her roommates... and keep them separate from her.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Ok realtalk, if worse comes to worse and you can't agree on a sexual relationship. I suggest that you guys put your status on "dating", so you can freak other girls and still be personal with ol'girl, except it will be legit.

That won't work... if the girl is real religious, she's not gonna be the type to go along with prolonged non-exclusive dating.

So I still say get some friends with benefits that don't know this religious girl or her roommates... and keep them separate from her.

So religious girls don't believe in "casual dating"? (this girl in particular, not just any religious girl).

i respect the fact that she is devoted into a religion. i do not blame her for that at all, my thing is, i dont know if i want to get involved, because thieris two possible outcomes that i am fearing.

A)
she gets me sucked in over time, and i switch my views and all of that

or

B)
somehow we end up having sex, and she goes crazy, cutting wrists and feeling like she will never get accepted into heaven and all of that..

i know thats a stretch, and from knowing her, i highly doubt that would happen, but its just a thought that my boy put in my head that i cant get it out

well you wouldn't want to feel like you led her away from her beliefs and values

just don't get involved

i respect the fact that she is devoted into a religion. i do not blame her for that at all, my thing is, i dont know if i want to get involved, because thier is two possible outcomes that i am fearing.

A)
she gets me sucked in over time, and i switch my views and all of that

or

B)
somehow we end up having sex, and she goes crazy, cutting wrists and feeling like she will never get accepted into heaven and all of that..

i know thats a stretch, and from knowing her, i highly doubt that would happen, but its just a thought that my boy put in my head that i cant get it out

IF she's that type of girl, drop her immediately. But I will tell you that I've turned a few girls out over the years. And they always turn forthe worst. Not cutting wrist or anything, but it's almost like they got addicted to having sex after they experienced it, and went BUCK WILD (in the badway). Trying to experience everything and everyone they could.
I seriously recommend talking to her about the sex. And come up with an understanding oncasual dating, if she doesn't want to have sex. I also recommend that you be as respectful to her beliefs as possible.

If you are just now starting to see her then I don't even know why this is on your mind. Unless and until you see this as a monogamous long termrelationship you should be keeping your options open. this doesn't mean be dishonest with her. If you don't want to change religions you shouldn'thave to and that shouldn't even be an issue until you get serious enough with someone to be discussing the future of the relationship.

All in all if you like her, keep seeing her. she isn't her religion, it's just a part of her, just as it's a part of you. If things go smooth thencontinue, if they don't then stop seeing her. Dating isn't really this hard guys
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom