NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

heart-attack.jpg

heart_attack_symptoms.jpg

heart-attack.jpg

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's why bouncers get shot.

Have her pay for her medical bills as well and file a lawsuit against the establishment in which she is employed at. They'll more than likely terminate her. Ultimate payback.

I talked to my dude, who's a lawyer, I'm just gonna go file a small claims suit at thecourthouse tomorrow....simple tings....if I don't get anything, ah well....$75 dollars down the drain...

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I talked to my dude, who's a lawyer, I'm just gonna go file a small claims suit at the courthouse tomorrow....simple tings....if I don't get anything, ah well....$75 dollars down the drain...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

J Dilla Himself wrote:

OP is such a MAN, aint he guys? hes suing a female for busting his lip. im rooting for you, son
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

If youre going to try and sue just do it. Yes the story was entertaining but you dont seem to be getting the response you need here. Instead of investing your time and energy into this thread you should be talking with someone who can point you in the right direction. Law office is a good place to start.
This.

Sorry Pooks for what happened, but just do you what you think is right. Update us on the situation.

She's gonna win fam...TRUST...

She's a bouncer, all she has to do is say yall got out of hand so her actions look justified ....AND shes a female which puts her in a place to justifiablyuse a little more force...PLUS yall are clubbers too?...Clubbers=Drunk fools to most people...its not gonna look good to the judge.

Sue your boy for thinkin it was sweet and flicking off a female bouncer (Which is corny might I add)...thinkin' it was all "peaches and cream"and got popped in the cornea...smh/lmao

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Wait, your suit is 75 beans?

I'm mad I took you seriously.

Im pretty sure thats how much its costing him to file the claim..

dudes got their priorities messed up if you think a unwarranted punch is not going to be dealt with

women can't go around hitting anybody so like I said previously hit her where it hurts her pockets

and
laugh.gif
@ dudes saying he should of retaliated by hitting her back, seriously? you think that's cool and tough?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

dudes got their priorities messed up if you think a unwarranted punch is not going to be dealt with

women can't go around hitting anybody so like I said previously hit her where it hurts her pockets

and
laugh.gif
@ dudes saying he should of retaliated by hitting her back, seriously? you think that's cool and tough?
You're acting as if she wasn't doin her JOB...

No one is saying he should've hit her back (he would've gotten beat DOWN ANYway even MORE)...

Him and his homeboy were drunk acting a fool and got beat up by a woman... Why should I feel sorry for them?? If anything I should feel sorry for her:
1) Looking the way she does
2) Having to deal with suckas like the OP on a regular basis

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

and
laugh.gif
You're acting as if she wasn't doin her JOB...

No one is saying he should've hit her back (he would've gotten beat DOWN ANYway even MORE)...

Him and his homeboy were drunk acting a fool and got beat up by a woman... Why should I feel sorry for them?? If anything I should feel sorry for her:
1) Looking the way she does
2) Having to deal with suckas like the OP on a regular basis

Drunk? no....doing your job is attacking someone texting on their phone? Ur an idiot....go play inthe streets

Back
Top Bottom