NT I got my (mormon) mission call today! vol. Lets be mature please

pittsburgh.jpg

I have been called to labor in the Pennsylvannia Pittsburgh Mission for 24 months!

Pittsburgh NTers where you at?
nerd.gif

I'm gonna be heading out there April 28th and I'm way excited!

Sending you to Pittsburgh? Ouch

My friend from high school went to Paris for 2 years.

Good luck.

Haha i'm not from Utah i'm in Oregon
laugh.gif

And i'd take pittsburgh over idaho or nebraska or something any day lol

And no i'm not getting paid, i pay my way through it

I live in Utah but I'm not mormon, and I'm a brotha. But anyways, thats good for you but sucks that you aren't going out of the country. Gotta learn them languages man

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my friend is going to argentina

i didnt know they could send you to such a lame place

I know a few that went there for their missions and love it. You get to learn a language and the food is great and so are the women. But of course, they can only look at them.

Originally Posted by hellaones

who determines the location for your mission?

The holy ghost. Well, they send you where you are needed but overall they believe that it was the good lord's calling.

Another dude on here (cant remember his name) made a post like this maybe a year ago?? Anyone remember that..

Originally Posted by henz0

Another dude on here (cant remember his name) made a post like this maybe a year ago?? Anyone remember that..
jordansupreme? haha no i remember just can't remember who posted.

Is this a spanish speaking mission? For whatever reason, most of the missions that stay within american borders are spanish speaking from what i've noticed.

What do you mean by mission? Sounds like you're going to take out a jehovah witness.. EXPLEAIIN PLEASE>

Originally Posted by djaward

What do you mean by mission? Sounds like you're going to take out a jehovah witness.. EXPLEAIIN PLEASE>

In a nutshell, I'm going out to teach anyone who WANTS to listen about Christ and his gospel. We don't force no one to listen and just want to spread what we believe

Back
Top Bottom