NT. I GOT PLAYED..

Originally Posted by pastellove88

" ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY".

Don't wife girls who type like that
laugh.gif

I know alot of %!+$+ who type like that. you played yourself dude
happy.gif

Word. One I read that, I imagined dirty white ups and an oversized (dudes) hoody. Anybody else notice most girls who wear oversized hoodies are jumps?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

NT man I just need a place to vent. Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated her so good. I feed her, we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst everything together . I was basically her only friend on this campus and she even told me she loved me first. We had been carrying this on for about 3/4 months. So fast foward to this weekend. She goes to another college to visit her best friend from back home and its my girls bday. I dont trip but long story short she came back to my room the next night after she got dropped off by her bestfriend, we lay in bed and cuddle and talk about her bday weekend. The next morning i wake up and see a damn hickey on her neck. I played it cool and said "what the hell is that on your neck", she says "oh ntn (with a lil crappy grin)". I had soo much work due in less than an hour so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey. So i wrote her on FB while in class sayin " yo its over, you doin ya thing and not worried about me obviously". and we had a argument over FB. 2 hours later her status is. " ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY". Man NT i dont know what to think. She does like to play games to make me mad and think other things but i am done with her. But i just feel so played that she would put that as her status. This is just a Vent post. Why cant woment appreciate a good man, then all of them complain about how we dogs. Its over for these collge females now. NO MORE TRICKN AND NO MORE TREATIN.....just str8 beatin.

CLIFF NOTES- I GOT PLAYED
so this is a side thing and you're mad she hooked up with some other dude? you're mad at your mistress? SMH. ****.

If you would have been puttin it down like a real man would, she would have never left to go get banged out by some other dude. Hahaha dude left his mark onyour "girl" while you were back at home watching Lacey Duvalle counting the hours until ol' girl came back.

also as stated before nEvR d8tE a bR0aD Wh0 tYpeZ lYkE diZ.

-dA JuICe

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Piff Marley wrote:

dbbabd wrote:

NT man I just need a place to vent. Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated
her so good. I feed her, we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst
everything together . I was basically her only friend on this campus and she even told me she loved me first. We had been carrying this on for about 3/4
months. So fast foward to this weekend. She goes to another college to visit her best friend from back home and its my girls bday. I dont trip but long
story short she came back to my room the next night after she got dropped off by her bestfriend, we lay in bed and cuddle and talk about her bday weekend.
The next morning i wake up and see a damn hickey on her neck. I played it cool and said "what the hell is that on your neck", she says "oh
ntn (with a lil crappy grin)". I had soo much work due in less than an hour so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey. So i wrote her on
FB while in class sayin " yo its over, you doin ya thing and not worried about me obviously". and we had a argument over FB. 2 hours later her
status is. " ShaWty sAy hE waNna
Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY".
Man NT i dont know what to think. She does like to play games to make me mad and think other
things but i am done with her. But i just feel so played that she would put that as her status. This is just a Vent post. Why cant woment appreciate a good
man, then all of them complain about how we dogs. Its over for these collge females now. NO MORE TRICKN AND NO MORE TREATIN.....just str8 beatin.

I wouldn't stress over this one.

My exact thoughts.

QFE

**@%%@% in college type like that?

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

NT man I just need a place to vent. Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated her
so good. I feed her, we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst
everything together . I was basically her only friend on this campus and she even told me she loved me first. We had been carrying this on for about 3/4
months. So fast foward to this weekend. She goes to another college to visit her best friend from back home and its my girls bday. I dont trip but long story
short she came back to my room the next night after she got dropped off by her bestfriend, we lay in bed and cuddle and talk about her bday weekend. The next
morning i wake up and see a damn hickey on her neck. I played it cool and said "what the hell is that on your neck", she says "oh ntn (with a
lil crappy grin)". I had soo much work due in less than an hour so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey. So i wrote her on FB while in
class sayin " yo its over, you doin ya thing and not worried about me obviously". and we had a argument over FB. 2 hours later her status is. "
ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY". Man NT i dont know what to think. She does like to play
games to make me mad and think other things but i am done with her. But i just feel so played that she would put that as her status. This is just a Vent post.
Why cant woment appreciate a good man, then all of them complain about how we dogs. Its over for these collge females now. NO MORE TRICKN AND NO MORE
TREATIN.....just str8 beatin.

so this is a side thing and you're mad she hooked up with some other dude? you're mad at your mistress? SMH. ****.

I noticed this too. Son, if she's not your shorty, then don't get vested in her to the point of catching feelings. These byrds are exactlythat........byrds. You know you had a byrd by the way she typed.

Take the L and learn from it. Never catch yourself in this position again.

damn she lol'd at you son.You gonna take that?Post that %+*@# pics we'll ps a %+%% in her mouth and send it to her fam

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

NT man I just need a place to vent. Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated her
so good. I feed her, we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst
months. So fast foward to this weekend. She goes to another college to visit her best friend from back home and its my girls bday. I dont trip but long story
short she came back to my room the next night after she got dropped off by her bestfriend, we lay in bed and cuddle and talk about her bday weekend. The next
morning i wake up and see a damn hickey on her neck. I played it cool and said "what the hell is that on your neck", she says "oh ntn (with a
lil crappy grin)". I had soo much work due in less than an hour so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey. So i wrote her on FB while in
class sayin " yo its over, you doin ya thing and not worried about me obviously". and we had a argument over FB. 2 hours later her status is. "
ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY". Man NT i dont know what to think. She does like to play
games to make me mad and think other things but i am done with her. But i just feel so played that she would put that as her status. This is just a Vent post.
Why cant woment appreciate a good man, then all of them complain about how we dogs. Its over for these collge females now. NO MORE TRICKN AND NO MORE
TREATIN.....just str8 beatin.

I noticed this too. Son, if she's not your shorty, then don't get vested in her to the point of catching feelings. These byrds are exactly that........byrds. You know you had a byrd by the way she typed.

Take the L and learn from it. Never catch yourself in this position again.

5sj6b.jpg

like u said she aint yo girl... so take the L and move on

" ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY".
Looks like she is trying to replace some parts in the song Official Girl

NT man I just need a place to vent. Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated her so good. I feed her, we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst everything together . I was basically her only friend on this campus and she even told me she loved me first. We had been carrying this on for about 3/4 months. So fast foward to this weekend. She goes to another college to visit her best friend from back home and its my girls bday. I dont trip but long story short she came back to my room the next night after she got dropped off by her bestfriend, we lay in bed and cuddle and talk about her bday weekend. The next morning i wake up and see a damn hickey on her neck. I played it cool and said "what the hell is that on your neck", she says "oh ntn (with a lil crappy grin)". I had soo much work due in less than an hour so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey. So i wrote her on FB while in class sayin " yo its over, you doin ya thing and not worried about me obviously". and we had a argument over FB. 2 hours later her status is. " ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY". Man NT i dont know what to think. She does like to play games to make me mad and think other things but i am done with her. But i just feel so played that she would put that as her status. This is just a Vent post. Why cant woment appreciate a good man, then all of them complain about how we dogs. Its over for these collge females now. NO MORE TRICKN AND NO MORE TREATIN.....just str8 beatin.

Was he talking about the girl at school or the one at home?

And let me break it down for you...

Ok so this girl i been talking to ( not official bf/gf but just about) we spend most of our time together and i treated
her so good.
OK fine.

we slept together 6/7 days
laugh.gif
, had sex, jusst
everything together .
BAM Leave the easy girls alone. Stop trying to get the easy girls. Find one withrespect for herself. Problem solved chief.

Don't play games, they will only dig you further in. Don't stoop to her level or else you will drive yourself nuts trying to get back at her.

Just put her on ignore and don't play facebook games. You are more mature than that and if you're not pretend to be. No need sweating over this broad.

You even said you guys aren't official. Technically single and you can do whatever you want. Same with her. You really can't get mad at her sincetechnically she ain't your girl. I feel you though, jealousy is natural but don't let that cloud your judgment. You really didn't take an L, youbeat didn't you? I just hope you didn't drop boatloads of money on the beeesh lol

the whole world questioned me when this chick gave me a hickie..which im neva gettin again

but yea ur girl left you in the cold like snowman
roll.gif

you got played from the jump...she ain't love you .. you payed for her food, and let her live with you... basically if you 2 wern't shacking up thiswouldn't have happened so. %$%@$ is powerful, not really, you're weak

Back
Top Bottom