NT I GOT WITH A MARRIED GIRL

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

So I went to this law school party last night in NYC and I ended up hooking up with this cute blonde chick all night. Her and I wentt outside to smoke a cigarette when she callously drops the "I'm married" bomb on me. She flashed her ring in my face outside and proceeded to make out with me. At first I thought she was lying but her friend cosigned and I gave her the:

2890352759_d49659673e_o.gif

Now the question is should I give her a call tonite?

BDW girls love my Micheal Jackson jacket, I'm keeping it
pimp.gif

You know a year or so ago i would have called ducktales... but knowing what i know now about Law school chicks (i hang with a bunch of people that go toGeorge Mason Law in VA) i believe this happened.... as far as your question.. let the game come to you my man...

That's mad %+@@@+ up. I realize it's the infidelity lies in the hands of the woman here but that you're so weak you can't hold yourself backfrom a woman essentially throwing herself at you ignoring the possible consequences of the husband !!*+!*% killing or beating the living %$#+ out of you seemsdumb to say the least. Plus there is karma.

I'm really at a loss as to the motivation of hooking up with a girl who's taken. A: If she'll hook up with you, she's pretty much a #!$+. Andworth nothing more than the %#$# as she clearly cheats and undermines the relationship she is in. B: There is karma. I wouldn't want some dude even hittingon my girl if he knows she's taken so I know a girl is "happily" taken, I think there are enough attractive women in the world I can just keep itmovin' and not really be missing much.

I've done it... I think.... I was so out of mind at a bar and statrted talking to this chick...she told me she was married and flashed the ring but i couldbarely see so it may have been a ringpop for all i know...anyways we hung out for the rest of the night made out a bunch and when she wouldn't come homewith me i was able to convince her to blow me in an alley.

Morale of the story...smash and grab hit it once and and dissapear anything else aint worth the potential trouble

Originally Posted by ebayologist

That's mad %+@@@+ up. I realize it's the infidelity lies in the hands of the woman here but that you're so weak you can't hold yourself back from a woman essentially throwing herself at you ignoring the possible consequences of the husband !!*+!*% killing or beating the living %$#+ out of you seems dumb to say the least. Plus there is karma.

I'm really at a loss as to the motivation of hooking up with a girl who's taken. A: If she'll hook up with you, she's pretty much a #!$+. And worth nothing more than the %#$# as she clearly cheats and undermines the relationship she is in. B: There is karma. I wouldn't want some dude even hitting on my girl if he knows she's taken so I know a girl is "happily" taken, I think there are enough attractive women in the world I can just keep it movin' and not really be missing much.

1. I didn't know she was married at first...it's not like i saw the ring and actively pursued based on that.

2. I have no "moral values" when it comes to monogamy....I have smashed various girls with boyfriends. People cheat all the time, I might as wellreap the benefits if u will.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i saw you two at that party, this is her NT

96aipu.jpg
you're a funny guy, she was actually very good looking. I wouldn't be considering this if she wasn't.

JUST DONT SMASH @ HER PLACE AND ALL GOALS ARE SET

CAUSE IF YOU DONT HIT IT ....

SHE GOING TO PULL THE SAME STUNT ON SOMEBODY ELSE

Back
Top Bottom