NT I GOT WITH A MARRIED GIRL

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

pics of jacket?
I already posted pics of the jacket on page 3 and i made a thread about the jacket 2 days ago and I got flamed by NT.
laugh.gif

I'm not lying and no I don't have pics. I'll tell NAKOXL to cosign for what it's worth.

bangin married woman ftw but karma is krazy. but i dont beleive in that stuff. and if it hits me well then do it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ebayologist

That's mad %+@@@+ up. I realize it's the infidelity lies in the hands of the woman here but that you're so weak you can't hold yourself back from a woman essentially throwing herself at you ignoring the possible consequences of the husband !!*+!*% killing or beating the living %$#+ out of you seems dumb to say the least. Plus there is karma.

I'm really at a loss as to the motivation of hooking up with a girl who's taken. A: If she'll hook up with you, she's pretty much a #!$+. And worth nothing more than the %#$# as she clearly cheats and undermines the relationship she is in. B: There is karma. I wouldn't want some dude even hitting on my girl if he knows she's taken so I know a girl is "happily" taken, I think there are enough attractive women in the world I can just keep it movin' and not really be missing much.
2. I have no "moral values" when it comes to monogamy....I have smashed various girls with boyfriends. People cheat all the time, I might as well reap the benefits if u will.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Probably not the first time she's done this, if she was flashing the ring in your face and straight up admitting that she was married.

I wouldn't do it, morally and because the fact that 10 other guys have probably got at that already

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This the same dude that was coming at me about my values? Ha ok.
Refresh my memory please......

I believe myself to be a decent human being, but I think the concept of monogamy is a facade. I shouldn't say everybody, but a lot of people cheat. I havea good number of friends with girlfriends and they cheat on them all the time. I have gotten with a good like 4 or 5 girls who have boyfriends.

My values in a nutshell

Do not kill
Do not steal
Do not harm children
Treat everyone fairly and equally

you have not done any thing wrong , if shes willing to go any futher run with it and dont get too close

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

She is mostly to blame. The adulterous witch...:smh:

But shame on you.
cosign. that said, do you. im not telling you not to do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by steff55

UR GOING TO HELLLLLLLLLL
Good thing I don't believe in hell and if it exists I'm sure it'll be good time. I rather be in hell with all the sexual deviants,drug addicts and murderers than in heaven with all those good 2 shoes.

I don't know/think I could do it and I'm saying that now, but get me a little liquored up or high and it's a wrap so
laugh.gif

Nah, but for real before I never would mess with someone else's piece, but this dude that I used to work with always was doing stuff like this and healways told me "if you don't do it someone else will, so hey might as well go and get yours while you're still young, and girls still want to getwith you" he also said to "never turn down P... ever unless you know the girl is carrying a disease or something".

I never did take his advice, but I'm pretty sure he still does it to this day. I remember he was smashing this girl and we used to have lunch with herboyfriend 3 times a week and they were dating like 5-6 years and the guy being cheated on was mad cool too. Son had no remorse and was acting all non-chalantlike he wasn't even doing it. When the chick would come around him and her hardly ever made eye contact or barely acknowledged each other. They used toplay that game really well man to the point that if I didn't catch him by mistake I probably wouldn't have ever known. When I called dude on it hedenied it for a hot minute too until one day we were both wasted and I kept messing with him about it and he came out and told me.

She didn't know that I knew at first, but then when she found out that I did know she got tight at him. He would always tell me to push up on her too, andthreaten to tell her man if I don't smash too but I never did. I could have too because the dude hitting it went on vacation and she started coming bylooking for him and not finding him, but then starting conversation with me and when I talked to dude he said that she knew he was going away on vacation andthat was my que to go in and make her my side piece too. I mean I understood coming and looking one day for the dude and not coming back after, and then I eventell you he's on vacation as well as other's, but she came back everyday and started talking to me
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie I wanted to so badly man, but all I could do was think about my girl so that really prevented me from doing it because of how good shewas to me. Not going to lie... yes I went into the bathroom at work and wacked because she got me so hot and bothered because after the third day she reallystarted coming on to me and asking about my relationship and how I had the nicest eyes she's ever seen on a dude. Also, she would purposely have her thongexposed for me to see after she started pushing up more and would ask me if I like it and then show me her matching bra... oh man that crap would make me soaroused that you could see it through my baggy Sean John jeans.

One day she got me really hard and I was going to walk away, but then I walked by her and let it "rub" up on her backside while she was bent overreading the newspaper for that day and she felt it
laugh.gif
. She then walked by me and "brushed up" against my genital area about 3 more times eventhough there was mad, mucho, hella room where she wouldn't even need to be remotely close to me to pass by, but I did the same and started it off so
laugh.gif
.Then when she's about to leave she does it again and then stands infront of me and bends over like she drops something while her *** is planted on me soit's like she's at the club giving me a "dub" and getting freaky and I'm like yo this B is wildin while I'm looking around to makesure no one could see us and they couldn't because we were all the way in the back and then she takes my hand and puts it on her waist to like have me holdon, but that's where I was like chill. She said if I was scared and that I'm still young and have a lot to learn about how the world, life, andrelationships work and flirted while she walked away. Yep you guessed it after she was out of sight I ran to the bathroom and wacked... twice.

Can you all believe after dude comes back from vacation he was laughing when I told him about what happened and he already knew because she had told him. Hetold me that she liked me and that I could be more convenient than he was because I was closer by and more available than he was, but she wanted both of us asside pieces still, I was
laugh.gif
. He told me that he was telling her to push up more and more because they talked while he was on vacation and all I could do was
laugh.gif
because of how they messed with me. He always was trying to put me on and have us chill and what not, but I never did man... I was/am/is such a herb, butI couldn't stop thinking about my girl and all that she's done for me and how good she treated me.

Sometimes when me and my girl would argue I would think to myself that I wish that I would have did it, but then once things are cool again then get thosethoughts out of my head. Sorry to thread jack but that was my little story. Matter of fact I think I will go and have a reminiscent jerk now.

Make sure you can beat her husband up and that he's not a big supporter of the 2nd ammendment, then dive in.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom