NT I GOT WITH A MARRIED GIRL

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I've done it and I say go for it.. I look at it like I didn't come onto her and I'm not really pursuing it. It isnt any of my fault that she is breaking her vows with her husband I'm just doing me. she made a point of saying she was married the took it upon herself to keep moving forward. I hook up with em but never try to keep one that is a road to disaster.

Side Note:: NEVER under estimate the lengths an angry husband will go to for revenge...
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Dude's in law school and trying to do something "unethical".
Kinda ironic, but homewreckers are
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

What goes around comes around my man.

come, i mean pun inteded?

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Dude's in law school and trying to do something "unethical".
Kinda ironic, but homewreckers are
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

What goes around comes around my man.

come, i mean pun inteded?

no one in law school has ever done something unethical...........no one is dat naive
ohwell.gif

bdw i am not in law school...peep the avy

do it. she obviously doesnt love her "husband" much if she's hooking up with you. marriages are over-rated!...then again im only 21 haha a playain his prime

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

do it. she obviously doesnt love her "husband" much if she's hooking up with you. marriages are over-rated!...then again im only 21 haha a playa in his prime
34hx57d.gif

Go for it, you won't get another opportunity like this again. Just make sure she doesn't get clingy after.

Yeah, I have a conflict like this. A married chick who loved me when we were in college still wants me to "fufill a need". Real talk, I have knockedher down since she has been married, but it is not something I brag about. I would say leave it alone, the guilt is too much to deal with.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ebayologist

That's mad %+@@@+ up. I realize it's the infidelity lies in the hands of the woman here but that you're so weak you can't hold yourself back from a woman essentially throwing herself at you ignoring the possible consequences of the husband !!*+!*% killing or beating the living %$#+ out of you seems dumb to say the least. Plus there is karma.

I'm really at a loss as to the motivation of hooking up with a girl who's taken. A: If she'll hook up with you, she's pretty much a #!$+. And worth nothing more than the %#$# as she clearly cheats and undermines the relationship she is in. B: There is karma. I wouldn't want some dude even hitting on my girl if he knows she's taken so I know a girl is "happily" taken, I think there are enough attractive women in the world I can just keep it movin' and not really be missing much.

1. I didn't know she was married at first...it's not like i saw the ring and actively pursued based on that.

2. I have no "moral values" when it comes to monogamy....I have smashed various girls with boyfriends. People cheat all the time, I might as well reap the benefits if u will.

Just when I thought ignorance was over on NT

Honestly, why is everyone giving this dude so much crap?? A lot of women and men just get married because its "what you're supposed to do"..Women get security and most of the time a home, apartment etc.. and dudes get a woman for their arm and to show to their family and friends. If this girlisn't happy enough in her marriage that she has to hook up with random dudes at a bar then that is her fault. If you knew the husband or you previouslyknew the girl, then this is a completely different story. But that's not the case and I feel like everyone needs to get off your nuts about values and$#@%. What is NT now, a Christian community where others take every chance they get to help you "better yourself"? F outta here.

But, don't hit her up, let her hit YOU up if anything. And don't expect anything either
laugh.gif

Just do it. Werd to Nike. Who gives a *+@ what half these people gotta say. Smash that with the power of the holy ghost.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Honestly, why is everyone giving this dude so much crap?? A lot of women and men just get married because its "what you're supposed to do".. Women get security and most of the time a home, apartment etc.. and dudes get a woman for their arm and to show to their family and friends. If this girl isn't happy enough in her marriage that she has to hook up with random dudes at a bar then that is her fault. If you knew the husband or you previously knew the girl, then this is a completely different story. But that's not the case and I feel like everyone needs to get off your nuts about values and $#@%. What is NT now, a Christian community where others take every chance they get to help you "better yourself"? F outta here.

But, don't hit her up, let her hit YOU up if anything. And don't expect anything either
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with "Christian" values. I'm not religious in the least bit, but I would not sleep with another man's wife. It'swrong. You might not think so, and I'm not going to preach about morals, but you were raised wrong. Even taking the idle approach does not help thesituation. People have no values today. Are you the kind of person that cleans out a wallet before returning it to it's owner, if you even bother tryingto find him/her?

Back
Top Bottom