NT I GOT WITH A MARRIED GIRL

roll.gif
@ Putting In Work. Surely not living up to the SN I see
laugh.gif

You did the right thing though. No hate from me. Cheaters get the
sick.gif

Well I guess you should do it since you don't believe in hell. I won't lie to you I used to not care. But as I got older I realized that carma is a B.True, if she doesn't do you, it will be someone else. If you gotta think about it, you probably shouldn't.

My boy(NAKOXL) who I was out with last night got with a lesbian. The team was eating well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This the same dude that was coming at me about my values? Ha ok.
Refresh my memory please......

I believe myself to be a decent human being, but I think the concept of monogamy is a facade. I shouldn't say everybody, but a lot of people cheat. I have a good number of friends with girlfriends and they cheat on them all the time. I have gotten with a good like 4 or 5 girls who have boyfriends.

My values in a nutshell

Do not kill
Do not steal
Do not harm children
Treat everyone fairly and equally
Do not steal? You are stealing someone elses chick. Treat everyone fair? So you do this by sleeping with another Mans woman? Treat everyoneequally? I guess you do this by spreading your thoughts on how you don't give a crap about anyone.
grin.gif

My point being, the five you listed are cool but then you trample on that by not caring for your fellow man. You grade getting butt over someones heart.

I believe myself to be a decent human being, but I think the concept of monogamy is a facade. I shouldn't say everybody, but a lot of people cheat. I have a good number of friends with girlfriends and they cheat on them all the time. I have gotten with a good like 4 or 5 girls who have boyfriends.

My values in a nutshell

Do not kill
Do not steal
Do not harm children
Do not steal? You are stealing someone elses chick. Treat everyone fair? So you do this by sleeping with another Mans woman? Treat everyone equally? I guess you do this by spreading your thoughts on how you don't give a crap about anyone.
grin.gif

My point being, the five you listed are cool but then you trample on that by not caring for your fellow man. You grade getting butt over someones heart.
Steal-u know exactly what i was referring to.....last time i checked slavery was abolished so no one OWNS this woman. I will say this again girlscheat, might as well do so with me.

My values in a nutshell

Do not kill
Do not steal
Do not harm children
Do not steal? You are stealing someone elses chick. Treat everyone fair? So you do this by sleeping with another Mans woman? Treat everyone equally? I guess you do this by spreading your thoughts on how you don't give a crap about anyone.
grin.gif

Steal-u know exactly what i was referring to.....last time i checked slavery was abolished so no one OWNS this woman. I will say this again girls cheat, might as well do so with me.
Dude I know you are better than that. You know what I meant by another mans woman. I know deep down there is something better in you than doingthis stuff.

^^^^^^Making statements like that makes me feel alien in a way. I know a lot of my views are far from conventional but I consider myself a realist. What do umean, I'm better than that? People are out here acting like I killed a baby. I don't actively seek out married women to seduce. At the time sheapproached me, I didnt even know she was married. If a married woman approaches me who the hell am I to say no.

Did you have sex with her? Sounds like you didn't so technically you didn't get with her in my POV.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

One day she got me really hard and I was going to walk away, but then I walked by her and let it "rub" up on her backside while she was bent over reading the newspaper for that day and she felt it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^^Making statements like that makes me feel alien in a way. I know a lot of my views are far from conventional but I consider myself a realist. What do u mean, I'm better than that? People are out here acting like I killed a baby. I don't actively seek out married women to seduce. At the time she approached me, I didnt even know she was married. If a married woman approaches me who the hell am I to say no.
If I told you why you were better then you would flip and we'd be arguing. I realize you don't go married women seeking but you didn'tturn the offer either. Marriage is something very sacred. You came between that. You are better than doing that stuff. Trust me man. I know somewhere in youthere is some good. You just have to bring it out. What about the dude your hurting? Would you want to be hurt like that? Would you want someone treating youson or daughter that way?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Did you have sex with her? Sounds like you didn't so technically you didn't get with her in my POV.

Nope didn't.....we just made out/dry humped
grin.gif
at the bar for a goodlike 3 hours and her friend was hatin so I just got her number. She was going hard for me to come back and have some "pancakes" with her.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

One day she got me really hard and I was going to walk away, but then I walked by her and let it "rub" up on her backside while she was bent over reading the newspaper for that day and she felt it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahahahahaha I swear dudes are so comfortable saying stuff like this to other dudes on here man. It is sad and funny

^^^^^^Making statements like that makes me feel alien in a way. I know a lot of my views are far from conventional but I consider myself a realist. What do u mean, I'm better than that? People are out here acting like I killed a baby. I don't actively seek out married women to seduce. At the time she approached me, I didnt even know she was married. If a married woman approaches me who the hell am I to say no.
If I told you why you were better then you would flip and we'd be arguing. I realize you don't go married women seeking but you didn't turn the offer either. Marriage is something very sacred. You came between that. You are better than doing that stuff. Trust me man. I know somewhere in you there is some good. You just have to bring it out. What about the dude your hurting? Would you want to be hurt like that? Would you want someone treating you son or daughter that way?

You know somewhere in me there is some good? I'm a better person than you think my dude. You clearly emotionally invested in thistopic, are you married? If the 2 of you mutually love each other there shouldn't be problems. People cheat, it is a fact of life it happens all the timeget over it. Is marriage really that sacred? just take a look at the divorce rate in this country.
ohwell.gif

If people are out there cheating........my third time saying this i believe, they might as well be doing it with me.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahahahahaha I swear dudes are so comfortable saying stuff like this to other dudes on here man. It is sad and funny

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What do you mean sad?

I guess I could see where you are coming from, but no one on here knows me or how I look like so I feel that I could let loose a little more and open up. Imean the story isn't something I am ashamed of because I told my boys and they all laughed at it and said that I was stupid and should have hit it.

Dude's nasty for going in the bathroom and wacking like that.

I mean I can understand where you are coming from also, but son if I didn't I might have caught blue balls or something so I did what I had to do... andyes I went back for seconds and I would have for thirds but my lunch break was ending and I was tired from trying to concentrate, keep quiet so nobody hears mein the toilet stall at work, and overall hand motion that got me so tired.

I'm in no way ashamed for what I did so what I don't care I was extremely turned on, but it wasn't the chick flirting with me that made me climaxit was envisioning my girl doing stuff to me that made me finish off.

If I told you why you were better then you would flip and we'd be arguing. I realize you don't go married women seeking but you didn't turn the offer either. Marriage is something very sacred. You came between that. You are better than doing that stuff. Trust me man. I know somewhere in you there is some good. You just have to bring it out. What about the dude your hurting? Would you want to be hurt like that? Would you want someone treating you son or daughter that way?

You know somewhere in me there is some good? I'm a better person than you think my dude. You clearly emotionally invested in this topic, are you married? If the 2 of you mutually love each other there shouldn't be problems. People cheat, it is a fact of life it happens all the time get over it. Is marriage really that sacred? just take a look at the divorce rate in this country.
ohwell.gif

If people are out there cheating........my third time saying this i believe, they might as well be doing it with me.
I don't care what the divorce rate is. That shows you that people head and heart in the right places. You may in fact be a good dude but youare still doing something foul in the process. I'm not married but I see alot of dudes like you and I grew up with dudes like that. It aint cool to havesex with someone's spouse. And don't you think you add to the problems instead of helping? And keep on thinking if someone is cheating it might as wellbe with you. Your gonna catch some mean business. I hope you realize what your doing before then.
tired.gif

I'm sorry to disappoint you but my personal values of morality do not extend to this. If people are going to make that commitment it is theirresponsibility not mine to avoid infidelity. If she didn't cheat with me, she would've with someone else so i'm not exactly exacerbating theproblem.
ohwell.gif

I'm sorry to disappoint you but my personal values of morality do not extend to this. If people are going to make that commitment it is their responsibility not mine to avoid infidelity. If she didn't cheat with me, she would've with someone else so i'm not exactly exacerbating the problem.
ohwell.gif
So your cool with making the problem worse?

I'm sorry to disappoint you but my personal values of morality do not extend to this. If people are going to make that commitment it is their responsibility not mine to avoid infidelity. If she didn't cheat with me, she would've with someone else so i'm not exactly exacerbating the problem.
ohwell.gif
So your cool with making the problem worse?
What part of she would probably cheat with someone else didn't you understand?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
been on here for years and i still can't believe it

Back
Top Bottom