NT, I got your new summer hustle...but u gotta be a snitch.

crazy question...why dont' they just turn their truck/bus off? Put on hazard lights and cut the engine

good to know. I could understand its hot and leaving the engine running allows for Air conditioning in the cabin if you are chillen or heat in the winter. I feel like a lot of people probably just don't know about this law. Seems lame to fine people for first offenses. Hopefully they just make all the drivers aware first before bringing down the hammer

crazy question...why dont' they just turn their truck/bus off? Put on hazard lights and cut the engine

People idle for heat/ac.

Diesels basically use no fuel idleing.

When it’s cold here I don’t shut my truck off becasue it might not start again. I’ve had to run my truck two weeks before just becasue it was so cold. Diesels have a real hard time firing up in sub zero weather.

I get people don’t like it but sometimes you gotta do it. Especially people sleeping in their truck. That’s their heat/ac.

I can’t turn my truck off becasue it’s a cement truck. Gotta keep the drum turning.

people gotta also understand DEF (diesel exhaust Fluid) largely mitigates emissions from Diesel engines...

certain environmentalist gotta chill DF out wit some of their dogmatic anti vehicle religious zealotry.

Wonder what the effects of getting close to fumes to record are...

Dumb ***. His motivation ain’t even the environment because he let them get 3 minutes of smog off so he can get paid

I hope someone knocks him out...it would be one thing if he was going around telling ppl to do it just because

Don’t the mob got hella ties with idling commercial vehicles? Somebody gonna get GOT doing this :lol:

Fr. Even regular ******. You tryna make a play real quick. And this geek comes timing how long you’re sitting minding your own business

Capitalism and environmental consideration can’t co-exist

we’re too far gone and the next generation will be the one to face the consequences

You’re already facing the consequences.

Nobody wants to drive a truck anymore and this is a small example of why. Everybody wants to buy **** that gets delivered by a truck but nobody wants them around.

Trucks idling isn’t hurting anything. It’s such a small percentage of all the emissions. It’s just an easy target.

You get used to telling people to **** off when you drive a truck, that’s for sure. Everybody has something to say to you.

idiots gonna be crying as soon as products cost more in Manhattan cuz of congestion pricing...

Back
Top Bottom