Nt I have a slight but very non serious dilemma(gucci!)

i hope i spelled dilemma right
smh.gif
??
anyway ive been hawkin this girl and tryin to hit for THE LONGEST. i mean we went here, there, chilled jus about errything you could do socially. one problemis i cant never get her by herself she always has to have a friend w/her(most of the time). so i seen her last week and i asked her about some vic secret, if ibought some would she let me see her in it
devil.gif
. she says one day when imready for that
indifferent.gif
(weve been talkin since sept-oct.) im like whatsbetter than vals day she says maybe thatll be the day
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
. im thinkin like thats it i give up i dont have time for the games andhavent called her since

now all of a sudden shes hittin me erryday talkin about when we gonna chill, you tryin to go out etc.... she even made a statement about how we dont talkunless she calls 1st. i told her id hit her. she hits me the very next day
indifferent.gif

so its obvious shes not tryin to let me hit ive run out of patience but i like the girl im not tryin to be rude or nothin but i dont know what to do?? how do iend this. what am i supposed to do i dont have time for friendzones and all that extra stuff

So you manned up and made her realize she likes you. Dude, play the game right...buy her some VS take her out to eat, then go on and get yours.

so you've been tryin' to hit for the longest, but she's always had a friend with her

you seen her last week

she's been hittin' you up everyday

why haven't you chilled with her dolo yet then?

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

Was that a tough read for anyone else?
laugh.gif
It's like I got it, but then I didnt get it...then Igot it again...and didnt get it

lol yes.

dood, she likes you man.

if you deal with her BS.. i promise that you will beast.

If the opportunity comes up where you can hit it, then I say do it. It's not a contract you can nail and bail if you want, BUT if this is a girl that youwant to just let off easy then explain to her how you feel and dip.

Then again Valentines day is coming up and this could all be a trap for her to get some gifts out of you. She can tell you feeling her and she is just draggingyou along to see how far you are willing to go, or better yet how much you are willing to spend.

This will end well, if you play it right. The key is not deading her all together, string her along whileyou find somebody who is DTF
pimp.gif

homeboy.. to me it seems like you in love.

because if it was just about trying to beat since sept - oct.. you should've either beat or moved on.

but my advice is keep chuggin' away its clear to see.. that she played it smooth trying to see what you was about play the game for little bit.. see whatsgood wit the v'day situation and then update us with pics. ya diggg

roll.gif
Elpablo21 wrote:

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

It's like I got it, but then I didnt get it...then I got it again...and didnt get it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah but check it bro .. Ask her what she want's to do for Valentines day .. She just dodgin you because you keep askin and she knowsy you're buggin outbecause you havent smashed .. When girls know you want to smash they make you wait longer to see how down you are .. For Valentines day take her outa town staysomewhere overnight but make no moves .. and stop bringin up that victoria secret thang man she probably gettin all turned off because she shy .. I had a girllike that once ..Basically stop askin bout it, Play it coo and she'll let the freak out ( i know waiting is a $@$@% but it's all apart of thegame bro bro).. My advice is to fall back and let her get naked on her own feel me?
wink.gif

First off YNSH. Second, do you think its coiencidence she's "all of a sudden" calling you? Forget about getting with her, its obvious she'smade her mind up and you've been friendzoned.

really?? i typd it kinda quick but i thougght it was clear but its coo

-been talkin to this girl for a min and havent gotten anywhere w/her
-tried to shoot the move one last time
-she gave the run-around
-i gave up
-now she hits me all the time
some girls just like male companions to talk and hang with...
that aint me i let her know early in the game i was tryin to fornicate
Chick seems lame as hell
laugh.gif

thats the conclusion im comin too
laugh.gif

homeboy.. to me it seems like you in love.

because if it was just about trying to beat since sept - oct.. you should've either beat or moved on.
naw i def dont love the girl but i do like her tho. as for the 2nd part of youre stmt youre right

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

This will end well, if you play it right. The key is not deading her all together, string her along while you find somebody who is DTF
pimp.gif

proper procedure
pimp.gif

tired.gif
at lack of pics tho. you know the rules

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

First off YNSH. Second, do you think its coiencidence she's "all of a sudden" calling you? Forget about getting with her, its obvious she's made her mind up and you've been friendzoned.

really?? i guess thats why i didnt know what was goin on, i never had this happen. after a while if i dont hit i move on but for some reason i stuck aroun andgot "friendzoned??" how did this happen
laugh.gif
smh.gif
??

she want the v-day gifts my dude...dont fall for it cuz once the 15th comes...she gonna be gon and u will not hit the 14th she may let you see it...maybe evensmell it...but u not gonna hit

Back
Top Bottom